JVC CH-PK222 Car Radio CD / MP3?

Started by Anonymous, April 2, 2004, 16:46

Anonymous

has anyone had any experience with this head unit as i was tempted to buy it. or are they any other alternatives for about £200

m http://www.tesco.com/electrical/Product ... mjump=true m

<  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  >sorry if this should be in the buying and selling forum<  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  >

MRMike

I've seen the latest JVC get some awards recently and no doubt they've improved but I would personally always go with Alpine/Pioneer. Having said that Testcard has a Blaupunkt that he likes, not sure what model it was though..

Anyways the Alpine 9812RR is an excellent HU and you should be able to get that just over £200 mark.  If you want to stick below £200 I'd suggest getting a previous year model from Pioneer/Alpine.  There are some good deals at the moment.  I'd suggest you buy Max power this month..rip out all the articles on cars (Except the one on the MR2 this month) and have a look at some of the offers from some of the more repuable companies in their.
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

how about the Pioneer DEHP5500MP is that any good

MRMike

Yep thats much better IMO..4x50 watt you can also trun of all the fancy graphics like I have done with my Pioneer
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

hopefully going shopping today

let you know what i buy in the end but i am planning on getting this pioneer

Anonymous

still looking round

the stereo might have to wait though as i am hoping to get a set of tte springs first

Tags: