My new spoiler

Started by Burning rubber, August 26, 2011, 19:49

uktotty

you could try the first page of this thread.

xsarahx

Quote from: "MRS-Emma"I Have looked and looked through this thread and can't find a link for this spoiler anywhere! does anyone have it? know where i can get one?

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0786345945 m

There you go   s:) :) s:)
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

MRS-Emma

Cheers!

Just ordered one!

Thanks all

2 of the left

Received my spoiler last night and is now mounted in position.When ordering initially I sent the wrong clour code but realised my mistake the following day so contacted the vendor " No Probs" was the answer - Armed with the correct code they altered the colour at no extra cost!! - On checking the spoiler fresh out of the wrapping I could see the code change reference between the adhesive strips - and I must say its a perfect match!! Bargain!!!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

TO-OLD

Regarding these spoilers does anyone know the colour code of my silver 54 plate?

Anonymous

Here is a guide.

l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21734 l

TO-OLD

hey thanks for that.

G20

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but what are peoples opinions on these spoilers now you have had them installed for a few months?

uktotty

very good, stable and good colour match

Dyn-Evo

As above..A1...!   s8) 8) s8)  

Paint still where it should be......!  s:D :D s:D
Current: 2006 Toyota Corolla T-Sport COMPRESSOR 215hp, Silver, totally stock!
EX]V6[/color]  \":-)\"   )
Black Leather interior, "micro-lip" rear spoiler, Refurbed OEM 15" Pewter Metallics, Cobra Quad-Exit, HEL SS braided hoses, EBC pads, AEM DryFlow CAI.
Ex: "NightHawk" MR2 Mk1 4AG-ZE AE101 S/C conversion (170hp), water injection
Ex: MR2 Mk1b stock 4AGE

Chris H

Quote from: "uktotty"very good, stable and good colour match

Same here.........looks nice and subtle.......  s8) 8) s8)

MisterK

Fitted mine in September & still looks exactly the same as the day I fitted it - a great buy & really does set off the back of the car IMO.

Photo taken a couple of weeks ago.
MARK K - Original Owner/ \'Best In Class\' winner, \'Show n Shine\', MR2DC National Event 2017.

mr mr2

mines been on now for a good while and still a very good match
Excelsior

2 of the left

Mine is holding up well - Value for money IMO
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Lurch

Ordered one a couple of days ago in blue micra can't wait !! Says it may be delivered monday 27th that would be quick, seem excellent value hopefully all will be ok.
LURCH

magicrich

I it me or have they stopped selling them on the links you provided?
Street Magician And Car Fanatic, New To MR2\'s and love my car!
Follow me and the magic on twitter! - http://www.twitter.com/magicrich

Lurch

Quote from: "magicrich"I it me or have they stopped selling them on the links you provided?

Hi mate, Must be you as just clicked on above link (a few posts up) and still available, thats the one i have just ordered.
LURCH

Lurch

Well just fitted my spoiler and i agree with everyone else, excellent colour match and easy to fit, how they do that for the money is beyond me.Tracked the delivery, Taiwan,Hong Kong, Kazakstan,Frankfurt,colonge,paris,stansted, Norwich then delivered all for £9.00 delivery!
LURCH

AckersMR2

:-) :-) :-)
My only car is a Ducati 

Lurch

Question for all those who have bought one of these spoilers, This morning i recieved an invoice from Fed Ex for £14.02 for import taxes, has anyone else recieved one of these please ? If this is normal then they start to work out not so cheap, its nearly costing as much as the price of the spoiler! Not sure what to do whether to pay or contact seller, any advise please.  s:( :( s:(
LURCH

loadswine

I've bought four of these of different types, over a year and never been charged. I thought the value was below the threshold for import duty, but maybe I'm wrong, or the rules have changed perhaps?
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Wabbitkilla

The threshold was £18 including delivery charges, and wasn't always strictly applied.
However it would seem that HRC is seeing this as a useful revenue stream, and thus so do the delivery companies, therefore they're reigidly applying the rules and taking you to task at every opportunity (plus their admin fee).
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Lurch

Yeh cost was £4.02 with £10.00 admin fee Total £14.02. Looks like iv'e been unlucky and been given invoice, just wonder how long i can leave it before paying or not!!
LURCH

onion86

Quote from: "Lurch"Question for all those who have bought one of these spoilers, This morning i recieved an invoice from Fed Ex for £14.02 for import taxes, has anyone else recieved one of these please ? If this is normal then they start to work out not so cheap, its nearly costing as much as the price of the spoiler! Not sure what to do whether to pay or contact seller, any advise please.  s:( :( s:(

Due to the seller having the following on all of his auctions I don't think there's much point contacting them, no seller will refund you for your acountry's import charges; you'll have to pay, it's just the luck of the draw I'm afraid.

Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

AckersMR2

Ive often bought stuff from the far east off eBay in the past and never been charged import duty on them but then I too heard that customs and the couriers are now seeing this as a money spinner, despite the couriers having to increase their warehouse facilities to hold the stuff in stock for longer.

I now await my bill  s:-( :-( s:-(
My only car is a Ducati 

Tags: