ordered........£29 painted,like the man said..  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

lemans

Quote from: "Burning rubber"glad to help guys
the spoiler fits on the bumper lemans
i haven't been charged any import tax, it was just delivered to my house
it fits with 2 strips of tape that are already on the spoiler
needs to be warm when fitted,  is dead easy to fit and sticks very well

Thanks Burning Rubber  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

Just ordered one...they look to be popular and going quickly.  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
Daryl
Facelift Black MR2 with red leather interior. Hardtop, rear brace, SP body brace, TRD short shift, Mongo\'s,  Dev\'s & SP Turbo - 238bp, 220lbft.

Anonymous

Ordered one but dropped a goolie and forgot to specify colour   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  Hope he reads the message I sent   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

lemans

Quote from: "Les"Ordered one but dropped a goolie and forgot to specify colour   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  Hope he reads the message I sent   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Les

I couldn't find the comment bit either when I paid so had to do the same as you  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Daryl
Facelift Black MR2 with red leather interior. Hardtop, rear brace, SP body brace, TRD short shift, Mongo\'s,  Dev\'s & SP Turbo - 238bp, 220lbft.

Mike_V

Not keen on spoilers full stop but like these, it's a have to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

ShieldsOnTour

This guy is going to wonder what on earth is going on, cos I've just got one too  s:) :) s:)
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

dangermooser

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"This guy is going to wonder what on earth is going on, cos I've just got one too  s:) :) s:)

Ditto  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

JoniiBoii

DITTO +1

As im thinking with all these orders were not gunna get our spoilers for yonks now  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Yep one coming my way too.

AmeR

Glad I've not ordered one now! Will make my TRD style "unique"  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

*andy*

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   ordered one too!

Curlytoppz

I am guessing you wouldn't be able to have one of these and still fit the classic luggage carrier?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Curlytoppz"I am guessing you wouldn't be able to have one of these and still fit the classic luggage carrier?

Don't see why not?

Just had a contact from the seller asking for my paint code........Looks like he is on the ball   s:D :D s:D

Burning rubber

wish i was selling these now, would have made a fortune

oh well my car is going to have a common mod now     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2005 (54) Phantom Grey, Air con, Hard top, Black leather, TM3 lip spoiler
previously
2001 (Y) Red, Air Con, Black Leather, MrT Mflaps, TTE Exhaust, Precats removed, Face lift side vents, Small Mongo\'s, Lockwood sill protectors, Mr T Mats, Red J Spec nose badge, TM3 Lip Boot Spoiler, Dev\'s Key Hole covers
2000 (W) Silver, Air con, Leather, TTE Exhaust, Hard top

Anonymous

Quote from: "Burning rubber"wish i was selling these now, would have made a fortune

oh well my car is going to have a common mod now     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

My thoughts would have been If we knew how popular this was going to be we could maybe have negotiated a bulk discount   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

loadswine

Yes, that would have been good. I have an unpainted one, similar profile to this, slightly longer and to shape and paint yourself, so could go in different locations. Was going to put on mine, but can't be bothered. I'd take £19 for it if it helps anyone.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Chris H

fantastic......think we all owe burning rubber afew drinks,lol......  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Anonymous

Quote from: "JoniiBoii"DITTO +1

As I'm thinking with all these orders were not gunna get our spoilers for yonks now  s:( :( s:(

Just got shipping info on mine and it will be delivered next Friday   s:D :D s:D

ShieldsOnTour

Just got my shipping info too....  scheduled for arrival on the first.... same time as my new quad exhaust  :-) :-) :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

Chris H

just got my shipping info too... arrival day thurs 1st.......  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

I might have a tracking number and delivery date but have just received this message   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

QuoteDear,

Thanks for your coming,
we have received your payment.
and your item is in painting process now.
it will take 3-5 business days.(exclude weekend)

when we ship the item we will send you tracking number.

Regards,

Maybe I'm getting two   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

MelBee42

Maybe you're getting mine then... I ordered at the same time (ish) as you guys but haven't received any messages at all about shipping...

xsarahx

Im getting one too, if someone would be so kind as to confirm the colour code for sable, as my 2' has been loaned to the parents for the day so cant go and check   s:) :) s:)

1E3 I believe ??
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

loadswine

1E3 is spot on for sable.   s:) :) s:)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

xsarahx

Quote from: "loadswine"1E3 is spot on for sable.   s:) :) s:)

Thank you !   s:D :D s:D
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

Tags: