Speedo Lights

Started by Anonymous, December 19, 2011, 18:40

Anonymous

Hi just installed a cd player in my car and the speedo lights were working and the randomally stopped working, everything else works just the speedo lights and the heating cluster lights dont work any help

Anonymous

ok found the fuse box passenger side checked the obvious culprits but none of the fuses I checked we're blown, can someone please help and tell me which fuse it'd b wot am
I missin reali nd to c what speed am doin!

uktotty

Just a word of warning, if you write in English, you are more likely to get some support and feedback.

Anonymous

surely your life cannot be that boring that you have to come on here and point out that am not writing in "english" as you put it..anyways moving on as a update it was a fuse in the end, driver side there is a fuse box near the pedals and one of those was blown.

AckersMR2

I don't think uktotty is having a go at you, just informing you of good forum etiquette. I've not been a member on here long but I think it is a bit of a sore subject that some people can't or don't want to string a correct grammatically punctuated (get me with the big words!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ) sentence together.
And I for one agree, Internet forum aren't limited to a certain number or characters so there's no need to type in text or twitter format.

Just my opinion, glad you got your lights sorted.
My only car is a Ducati 

loadswine

Brief extract from the forum rules, just for clarity:
4.13: The language of the Forum is English, and to that end excessive use of abbreviations, text-talk, shouting (by posting in Capital Letters) or any other pseudo english style is not allowed.

Glad you got the problem sorted though, it can be a pain when that happens.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Tags: