New Headunit fitted YAY

Started by Zoe, February 16, 2012, 22:37

Zoe

Finally got that nasty tape/cd player out my car, sold my alpine unit and got myself a nice new one  s:) :) s:)  wahoo my ipods back *does little dance*

I sold all my audio with my old car. Ive picked up a new amp but its time to look for some subs....come on payday..!!

Toot Toot, Beep Beep, new MR2 owner coming through  s]

Anonymous

Nice unit, Zoe! Did you do the install yourself?

Zoe

Thank you, im pleased with it  s:D :D s:D

Me, myself...hahaha dont be silly, i have a man for that, i point and bark my orders and the jobs done LOL

I do have ago at stuff myself, did alot to my old car, but always with help from the man. Im a built not brought kinda gal, i dont mind breaking a nail  s:) :) s:)

uktotty

Pretty tidy Zoe, good work there  s:) :) s:)

Zoe

Thank you. I just cant wait to start modding, even though i said after i sold my last car i wasnt going down the modified car rout again LOL

uktotty

You should modify that skirt first, it doesnt even cover your knickers!

markiii

Russ, I'm sure you've made an in depth study of it  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

onion86

Quote from: "uktotty"You should modify that skirt first, it doesnt even cover your knickers!
Quote from: "markiii"Russ, I'm sure you've made an in depth study of it  :-) :-) :-)
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Zoe

Excuse me back to topic please   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Dont worry i dont walk round dressed like that   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Deadmanwalking

Looks very nice indeed Zoe, very tidy.  s:D :D s:D
TOPS DOWN DRIVE THU THE NIGHT CLICK HERE] viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37365

Zoe

Thank you  s:) :) s:)

manchestermatt1986

we talking about the headunit now or the skirt??   s:) :) s:)  

Headunit does look very tidy and neat. good choice and fitment. my double din surround doesnt fit 100% and bugs me to death. So glad someone invented blutack   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

GregDavies

is that a 7" head unit??

Zoe

Its 6.5 inch screen

Ive got some of my audio but nothing has been fitted yet as still waiting on one of my subs as they only had 1 in stock  s:( :( s:(

But got most of it sat waiting to be fitted

Tags: