iPod attachment

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2012, 14:56

Anonymous

I found a use for an iPod attachment that came with my cinema system, just Velcroed it into the glove box and plumbed it in to the Sony   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

[youtube:11xurx8j]i3OI4lhTUX8[/youtube:11xurx8j]

AckersMR2

Cool, just a thought though, how well does the dock from your home stereo hold the iPod? I've got a little speaker system thing and despite using the correct adaptor the iPod being top heavy does wobble about a bit in the dock, fine in the kitchen but in the car I would worry that it would stress the connector on the iPod and snap it off?
My only car is a Ducati 

Anonymous

Quote from: "AckersMR2"Cool, just a thought though, how well does the dock from your home stereo hold the iPod? I've got a little speaker system thing and despite using the correct adaptor the iPod being top heavy does wobble about a bit in the dock, fine in the kitchen but in the car I would worry that it would stress the connector on the iPod and snap it off?

It might be a little less top heavy being an iPod touch but it is quite solid even when driving, the only thing I will have to watch out for is stuff in the glove box so I'll have to think of something for that   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: