12 years of stone chips

Started by sirleonj, April 22, 2012, 16:19

sirleonj

Ready for respray on tuesday, just need to make the choice of blue badge, black jdm badge or de-badged??

DannyN

If you've filled and smoothed the holes then I'd go de-badged or go likwid art screaming eagle
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

AckersMR2

I've just done the same de-badged mine  s;-) ;-) s;-)

My only car is a Ducati 

DannyN

Like this but on the font

Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

sirleonj

Quote from: "DannyN"If you've filled and smoothed the holes then I'd go de-badged or go likwid art screaming eagle
I only did this to make painting easier, also apon removing badge it took half the pain with it. hmmmm decisions
Im leaning towards the black jdm badge which arrived in the post the other day, as it complements the black and white theme

Bekatee

Quote from: "DannyN"If you've filled and smoothed the holes then I'd go de-badged or go likwid art screaming eagle

+1

Debadged, to me, looks a little bare... like something's missing...?!
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

Barney Bear

I'd go with the black JDM front and rear myself   s:D :D s:D  
 good thing about the rear one, you can see people at the lights trying to work out whats infront  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
54 Sable, Air con, hardtop

Tags: