Strut braces, honestly notice any difference?

Started by steve b, August 13, 2012, 21:53

loadswine

Its one of the ones mentioned and they are in the US, which may suit you. As this forum is UK based, supply of items and shipping will obviously be different for you compared with most of us.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

manchestermatt1986

Quote from: "AmeR"Underbody central brace (corkys breastplate or Mattperformance's X brace) does a similar job as the HT but you can get some sun in your eye too!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

SO does that mean with the underbody brace + the hardtop its even stiffer, or just put the hardtop on for the handling effects?

ALso i got in touch with ultra and they are out of stock at the moment   s:( :( s:(
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

steve b

I ordered an Ultra front upper brace, 5 weeks lead  time, will have to wait to see what I think  :-) :-) :-)
2002 Face lifted 6 Speed UK 2ZZGE MR2 track car & 2.7T A6 Avant. CBR1000RR & CBR600F.

porscheguy944

Ordered my Ultra front strut brace bar 08-14-2012 not in yet?
Still waiting for it to show up said 4-6 weeks for delivery when ordered in august.
My name is Roger and I am a gear shifting tire burning low flying High output Carbon aholic.......
Thank GOD there are normal people out there
which leaves all of the fun cars left over for us

Current rides: 1997 Lotus Esprit TT 3.5 L V-8 482 RWHP 2005 SLK55 AMG 5.5L 366 HP 2008 C63 AMG 456 HP

steve b

Bit of feedback, Ultra front brace instant big difference, noticed it just moving the car off the drive.  It is kinked so you can use the frunk, but I can only half open the lid.

I also got a Matt Performance chassis brace and again noticed an instant difference.
2002 Face lifted 6 Speed UK 2ZZGE MR2 track car & 2.7T A6 Avant. CBR1000RR & CBR600F.

Tags: