Tow Hook Reflectors *updated*

Started by Slacey, July 11, 2003, 13:41

GSB

Nice, just got mine this morning and couldn't give a flying one weather you lot like 'em or not... Cheers Slacey!!!
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Sean

You are a getleman and a scholar  s:D :D s:D  
Reflectors arrived this morning. What form of adhesive did you use? I was planning on Superglue, but wasn't sure if it would react with the plastic.

s:) :) s:)    s:) :) s:)

Slacey

To be honest Roger, mine were a really tight fit and I didn't need any glue at all, but the guys on SC recommend clear bathroom type sealant. Glad you got them OK (eventually!)

Sean
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

The (truly abysmal... 3 days for 1st class!) posty delivered mine today.  Many thanks Sean!

Anonymous

Cheers Sean

Got them last night, the same day as someone went into the back of me!!!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Slacey

Quote from: "Viggs"Cheers Sean

Got them last night, the same day as someone went into the back of me!!!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
Arse! At least you have them to put on your shiny new bumper when it's sorted   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"The (truly abysmal... 3 days for 1st class!) posty delivered mine today.  Many thanks Sean!

You think thats bad. I got mine today.

Thanks Sean. Will be fitting them today.

Slacey

Glad they finally got there!

Anonymous

Hello Lads,
                  I didn't read all the details - but could you point me in the right direction to buy a set of the tow hook cover reflectors - if they are still available.

Cheers Greg  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

I was giving them away, but I've since run out - the only place i could find these in the right size was from the States, and they worked out fairly expensive once they were sent over. If you can wait a while, when we have some more new members I'll get some more sent over and give them away again   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Thanks Slacey,
looks like I joined just too late, never mind - hope to hear from you in the future, cheers  s:( :( s:(  
Greg

Peter Wright

Trying to source these for a friend, no luck in the States but found these in the UK, see here
 m http://nfauto.co.uk/self_adhesive_reflectors.htm m
Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Go on, say it again Pete...  s;) ;) s;)

*means nothing now I've deleted the second post and the new thread*

Peter Wright

Now listen here Ekona (Dan) I tried posting on this thread about 3 times and it kept coming up DEBUG so I thought the sensible thing to do was start a new thread, OK   s:( :( s:(  
  s:D :D s:D    s8) 8) s8)    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  
LOL Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Peter Wright

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

and its still coming up but the post is going through

aaronjb

Unfortunately not got a clue what's causing that error.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tags: