Blowers/heater thingamajig

Started by Maverikk, March 27, 2013, 22:15

Maverikk

So, we have the four blowers inside the car. (Assuming that's what they're called! The things that blow the air!) I might be buying a set of FL blowers with the little chrome bits on, but I'm not sure how much of a pain it would be to remove the old ones and fit new ones. I am assuming the entire dash needs to be taken out first?   s:?: :?: s:?:

Zonda_

I assume you mean air vents,  I would be amazed if the dash needs to come out to fit
 them,  the normal ones will just prise out.
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

Maverikk

Yeah, them things. To be fair, I haven't tried eating them out yet, will try tomorrow. Just wondered if anyone had upgraded them.

uktotty

dash needs to come out to fit these

kentsmudger

Quote from: "Maverikk"... I haven't tried eating them out yet,...
s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Maverikk

Quote from: "kentsmudger"
Quote from: "Maverikk"... I haven't tried eating them out yet,...
s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Easing them out, I meant! Damned autocorrector!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: