What do you use to attach badges?

Started by Zonda_, April 3, 2013, 20:55

Zonda_

Used glue last time and it failed,  the original badges are held one with adhesive pads cut to the shape.  Any suggestions where to get something similar?
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

dj2k21

Two sided sticky pads should do it. I got them from the pound shop to fit my number plates. Spot on.... and guess how much lol
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

roger

Double sided tape (and you'll probably have to buy a roll), cut to shape. you are better off with a slightly thicker one if the badge is sitting on a curve.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Zonda_

Ah ok, didn't think tape would have been strong enough.
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

Pavett1990

Quote from: "roger"Double sided tape (and you'll probably have to buy a roll), cut to shape. you are better off with a slightly thicker one if the badge is sitting on a curve.

+1 you could always get creative with scissors or a stanley knife?
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

Zonda_

Just found a pack of double sided pads I bought for putting my number plates on but decided they were too thin, worked great on the badge though!   s:D :D s:D

Tags: