Body panels

Started by Theburns1, May 12, 2013, 17:34

Theburns1

Hi, I'm pretty new to the forum, been mainly browsing trying to get some info on the mr2. I'll start by saying I'm very happy with the forum.

Question I have, are all body panels a bolt on fit? Haven't had the time to propperly look but does seem that way.

Thanks Gaz

dj2k21

Hi gaz, yes one the beauties of the mr2 is the ability to be able to unbolt all the panels. Ive done it myself and its a great design to be honest  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Theburns1

That's great thanks. How easy are the rear 1/4's to get off?

Thanks gaz

dj2k21

Erm pretty easy with a basic tool kit from what I remember you need to get the rubber strip out the way that runs round the edge of the soft top and unbolt it from under there. Careful not to bend it though as its a pain to straighten back out
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Theburns1

Perfect thank you

Tags: