Several issues - help please!

Started by swampy_donkey, June 16, 2013, 21:56

swampy_donkey

Hi all,

I have recently purchased an 02 plate mr2, I love it. Great fun to drive and looks fab. I have a few cosmetic issues at the moment, I will do my best to describe them.

Firstly, from reading on the forum my car must have once had a style bar in place, it has been removed, however there are no 'caps' where it would have been inserted. Does anyone know of anywhere I could get them? Or a fairly cheap style bar.

Secondly, under the glass at the back of the car that olds up and down is a plastic cap, which is supposed to cover up the screws where it is connected to the car, again one of them is missing.

These are no massive issue I suppose but it's just really annoying. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Rob
K&N panel filter - Markiii Pipe - TRD Style Bar - Chrome Filler Cap - Hard Top - Clear Side Indicators - Visor Plugs - Dev\'s Keyhole Covers - Silver Callipers - Pioneer DEH-4400BT + CD-SR110 - Red Leather Interior - Red footwell LEDs - Mud Flaps - Custom fit luggage - OBDII reader

wotugonado

Holes like this ?

If so its new plastic trims or you will need to make your own covers.
Alternatively do a swap with someone who is going to fit a style bar.
Style bars do turn up from time to time but never cheaply. Good luck.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

swampy_donkey

Yes, they are exactly the holes I mean. That's for the help wot. I'm thinking something like http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-x-Plastic-Black-Blanking-End-Caps-Round-Tube-Pipe-Inserts-External-Diameter-/221124356712 at the correct diameter would work. Has anyone any suggestions?
K&N panel filter - Markiii Pipe - TRD Style Bar - Chrome Filler Cap - Hard Top - Clear Side Indicators - Visor Plugs - Dev\'s Keyhole Covers - Silver Callipers - Pioneer DEH-4400BT + CD-SR110 - Red Leather Interior - Red footwell LEDs - Mud Flaps - Custom fit luggage - OBDII reader

Tags: