Armrest

Started by Bernie, June 17, 2013, 19:21

Bernie

For those of you who don't know there is an MR2 Roadster page on Facebook.  A guy there Dominik Raszkiewick is producing leather armrests that have a bung underneath that sits into the cup holder and seats the armrest it's a pretty decent job
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

dj2k21

Well tell him to sign up on here lol for those of us not on Facebook lol
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

StuC

+1

That looks pretty good from here  :-) :-) :-)
How much is he charging?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

nathanMR2

Yes it would be good to have him on board
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

ant0

I'd take a black one of those.

Bernie

I have sent him a PM on Facebook suggesting he signs up
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

XmadX

I bought a black one from him it's a perfect match  s:) :) s:)  £35 (inc P&P)

~*~*~XmadX~*~*~
*NOW SOLD* 2002 1.8 Roadster VVTi Black (Pre-Facelift)
[size=85]Stainless Exhaust Manifold / Colour Coded Side Vents / Dev\'s Keyhole Covers / Wolfrace TrackReady Alloys / Ultra Racing Front Brace / Sony MEXBT3900U Stereo / Midship Badges / Crystal Black Side Repeaters / Midship Pull Lever / Ultra Brilliance Headlights / Chrome Dials / TTE Style Body Bracing / Remus Twin Exhaust [/size]

Anonymous

Think he charges £35 plus postage

eynonz

You guys and your leather seats! *grumbles jealous thoughts* .... Wouldn't look right with my fabric ones, don't think  s:( :( s:(
*BLUE 2002 PRE-FACELIFT* - Markiii Pipe - Longlife Exhaust System - "The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings" -  Unknown Brand Front Strut Brace - More to come \";)\"

JiMR2

Ive got one also, in black. Very well made, pops in and you lose the cup holder bit but its well worth it.
AKA Cinnamon Jim

onion86

I like the fact it's reversible and looks very good.

I still prefer mine as it stops me from accidentally hitting the heated seat switches, I can still use the cupholder and the rear area to put chewing gum in... and it was a lot less than £35  s;) ;) s;)

Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Jrichards20

Heated seats!! I want!!  s:) :) s:)
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

AckersMR2

Quote from: "Jrichards20"Heated seats!! I want!!  s:) :) s:)
I ought a kit off eBay and fitted them my self, not difficult just time consuming  :-) :-) :-)
My only car is a Ducati 

Jrichards20

How much did they cost?
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

AckersMR2

Quote from: "Jrichards20"How much did they cost?
If I recall the kit cost around £60, it was a carbon one rather than wire which is supposed to be the better of the two, the one I got had three levels of heat adjustment and orange laminated switches, that an a shed load of zip ties  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

onion86

Quote from: "AckersMR2"the one I got had three levels of heat adjustment
The Dealer option ones only have 2, I feel duped  s:( :( s:(
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Flipside

Was it easy to fit, how did you do it.  Interested in this mod, hate cold seats in the winter
2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

trevsmr2

Quote from: "onion86"I like the fact it's reversible and looks very good.

I still prefer mine as it stops me from accidentally hitting the heated seat switches, I can still use the cupholder and the rear area to put chewing gum in... and it was a lot less than £35  s;) ;) s;)

looks like mine ,or mine looks like yours   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

andyroo104

Did you make yours Trevor or retro fit from another vehicle?
Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

onion86

Mine's from a Rover 416, 99p from eBay, then I spent £12.99 on the leather cover for it... bargain  s:D :D s:D

trevsmr2

Quote from: "andyroo104"Did you make yours Trevor or retro fit from another vehicle?
Andy.
Mine is from a rover 45 , fitted similar to the way onion86 has it fitted ,and looks identical ,
size is 9 1/2 inch long and 5 1/2 inch wide

Just make sure you get the hinge with it ,and as said you can get covers in various colours

heres an example ,or nip to the scrap yard

m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROVER-45-MG-Z ... 20d4928608 m

andyroo104

Thanks Trevor.
Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

AussieSpyder

Picked up an awesome looking one out of a toyota corolla 2009 model
mine doesnt flip up as i have access through top

[centre]00' MR2 Spyder ZZ30R...MINE
03' RAV4 Cruiser...HIS
87' MR2 AW11...In Progress[/centre]

[centre]http://www.mr2australia.com/mr2play/tm.aspx?m=75861[/centre]

trevsmr2

Looks a good one

Cairo

Her is mine with cloth seats, most important thing to me is that it looks original, and doesn´t look to intrusive. I think this does the job. Comfy leather to, pricey with 15 pound int. postage though.

Mr2 TTE Turbo

Tags: