Armrest

Started by Bernie, June 17, 2013, 19:21

James and his MR2

Sorry now sold, for anyone that does not have facebook I can get you one for cost price and get it delivered direct to you

martin_b

Oh yes please..  I have a religious aversion to FB.  Its called a real life  :-) :-) :-)

I'd like a black one please PM me with the details and thanks very much.
"Anyone who is not shocked by the quantum theory has not understood it."  Neils Bohr.. Attributed

Stu2fly

Hi everyone. As a complete idiot may I ask if these are hard to fit? I really like the one from the Rover. Is it just a case of unscrew one and screw on the replacement one? Surely it isn't that easy??

mr mr2

Yes it's really easy to do i took the centre console out to fit bur that's really easy to do
Excelsior

Stu2fly

I plumped for one off the dude on face book. Fantastic. Ordered 2pm Saturday and revived a royal mail tracking number by 4pm!! Armrest arrived Tuesday. Fits perfectly and looks great!
My first 'mod'
  s:D :D s:D

Jock

Nothing wrong with the resurrection of an old thread at this time of year - I hope   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

Got mine:

with a twist:

jeffsimply

LOL

Is that tupperware ?

Nice idea though.

Jock

Tuppaware a bit fancy.  This is Morrison's finest range of 800ml lunch box    s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  .
Thought I'd paint it but great for checking the handbrake yoke or is it joke   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   ?

Tags: