Offset query

Started by BadalG, June 19, 2013, 17:02

BadalG

Hi guys,
Looking at some wheels at the moment and just realised they come only in et30.
Will it be ok to run it on lowered Spyder with tte springs?
Standard size 15 front 16 back. Tires stay the same as well.
Anyone tried similar set up?

Wabbitkilla

ET30 is pretty extreme, not heard of anyone running that on the Roadster, don't even know if it'll fit!
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

VVT-i

As I can't remember the standard offset for the standard facelift 15 and 16 inch wheels, I can't work out the differences for you, but... there is a conversion chart that is easy to use here...

m http://www.carbibles.com/tyre_bible_pg4.html m

Just scroll down a little to the The wheel offset calculator and put in the standard offest  and tyre width and the new offset and tyre width, it will tell you how and by how much things will change.. then you just measure up and see if they will fit.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

BadalG

Thanks,
It looks like it might rub on hard cornering.  Too bad cause I really like the wheels... Cades bern for reference.

markiii

Standard offset is 45
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: