Single DIN adapter and cabling.

Started by tricky1138, July 11, 2013, 11:10

tricky1138

Well finally decided that I might as well just put my old Sony single DIN radio rather than save up and get a double DIN!

Is this the correct adapter for it or does anyone else have any recommendations?

m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Connects2-CT2 ... 3a826e3daa m

Also guessing I need a Toyota to ISO wiring adapter? This one OK?

m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC2-17-4-Toyo ... 2a14956df5 m

Do I need anything else?
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

swampy_donkey

Hi! That looks like the right stuff, I did this job and it is a bit if a big as you have to disassemble most of the centre console to swap the stereos over. Read the guide for your new stereo about the aerial mast power etc. A volt meter is useful if you're having problems. I would recommend a stereo with Bluetooth, they are really convenient for phone connectivity and for audio. I personally don't like the idea of having to keep the head unit in, as a lot if double dins seem to.
K&N panel filter - Markiii Pipe - TRD Style Bar - Chrome Filler Cap - Hard Top - Clear Side Indicators - Visor Plugs - Dev\'s Keyhole Covers - Silver Callipers - Pioneer DEH-4400BT + CD-SR110 - Red Leather Interior - Red footwell LEDs - Mud Flaps - Custom fit luggage - OBDII reader

Markb

Sorry to jump in but is the wiring adaptor the same for all years,i'm looking to replace my facelift (2004)unit.

tricky1138

Quote from: "Markb"Sorry to jump in but is the wiring adaptor the same for all years,i'm looking to replace my facelift (2004)unit.

I haven't fitted mine yet but above is what I've ordered for my 2003 facelift.
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

Tags: