7" HD Double din packed with features

Started by andyhull, February 26, 2014, 11:19

andyhull

Hi guys
I have been surfing the net for some time in search of a in car entertainment system that offers everything I need ( and dont need ) at a reasonable price.
This unit looks amazing for the price of £150 delivered. It is from china and import tax could happen ( not happened to me yet, as supplier states a very low price on invoice ). I have had stuff from them before and the gear is quality.

Anyway, your thoughts guys n gals   s:D :D s:D

http://erising.en.alibaba.com/product/483312890-210382139/Erisin_7_inch_Anti_Theft_Double_din_car_stereo_with_GPS_Bluetooth_Radio_iPod.html?edm_src=sys&edm_type=fdbk&edm_grp=0&edm_cta=read_msg&edm_time=realtime&edm_ver=e
a 2 is like a fine woman, sexy, charming, satisfying and worth all the maintenance  s]

Anonymous

Got shafted to the tune of £200 by a company called Purelamp. These units are cheap for a reason. .......they are cr*p.

If it has a problem they give you the runaround to delay things then if you have to send it back the postage will be £80+

I sent one back and they denied receiving it, they delayed things so much I ran out of time to claim through fleabay.........bye bye money.

Not to be deterred I tried another one from China but with a UK address. .....same again,  faulty

That one went back straight away and I didn't loose out.

Buy at your peril  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

StuC

I am interested in the "Hand Brake Control" on a HU.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I am also curious that you can remove the front panel. A nice security feature, but you'll need some big pockets and it doesn't have a case.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

andyhull

Sorry to hear that Les, I guess at some stage it happens to many, but I have had tons of gear from china with no problems at all.

If you pay via paypal you always have an option of refund, if you supply tracking numbers etc but I take your point.

Shame really cos it looks a nice bit of kit   s:) :) s:)   ohh well the search continues    s8) 8) s8)
a 2 is like a fine woman, sexy, charming, satisfying and worth all the maintenance  s]

andyhull

Quote from: "StuC"I am interested in the "Hand Brake Control" on a HU.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I am also curious that you can remove the front panel. A nice security feature, but you'll need some big pockets and it doesn't have a case.

+1 i thought the same, but my missus has a big handbag lol   To my mind though its more of a bonus when parking overnight etc

parker455

I can recommend the Kenwood series touch panel units, mine works great - was also looking at similar ones like this but a few friends had them and you guessed it, they were terrible!

Anonymous

The "Handbrake control" is for cars with the warning light,  you plumb it in so that the dvd facility can only be used when it's applied   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: