Leather /cloth insert on door card

Started by Mike G, April 29, 2014, 11:49

Mike G

If I find a door card with a leather insert to replace for my cloth one, are they just held on with clips or something so I can swap them if the door card itself is in poor condition compared to mine ?
2004 Facelift in Crystal Silver (sub 30k)  with genuine bodykit,Precats out,Red Leather,Remus Dual Exhaust,Carbon Thresholds,vvti Badging on wings,TTE chrome fuel flap surround,Bridgestone Potenza REO40's ,Aerial override mode,RED Mohair roof, Bonnet and engine cover gas struts and a few other small internal tweaks :-)
And now... Mikes (my own) anti dash creak mod !

Maverikk

If you're asking if you can remove the entire doorcard and replace it with another one, then yes. They're held in by a few screws and sort of slot in place. Not tough to remove, just a bit tricky to put back on!

Mike G

No. actually I was just talking about swapping the leather / cloth inserts over between door cards and how they are atatched to the card itself
2004 Facelift in Crystal Silver (sub 30k)  with genuine bodykit,Precats out,Red Leather,Remus Dual Exhaust,Carbon Thresholds,vvti Badging on wings,TTE chrome fuel flap surround,Bridgestone Potenza REO40's ,Aerial override mode,RED Mohair roof, Bonnet and engine cover gas struts and a few other small internal tweaks :-)

wotugonado

Les's how too
 l viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22034 l
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Mike G

Great link, thanks   s:D :D s:D

Tags: