ipod connector

Started by kanujunkie, November 11, 2004, 10:00

kanujunkie

ok i slightly lied, some are individual speakers with dual cones, you know the ones that have a midrange speaker with a smaller tweeter unit mounted on the same core. Should sound the dog's when i finnish putting it all in, there's a lot of wiring to go yet though.

THIS IS MY 1000 POST!! YIPPEEEEE  s:D :D s:D
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "kanujunkie"i finnish

Nice to meet you, I thought I'm the only finnish around here  s;) ;) s;)

QuoteTHIS IS MY 1000 POST!! YIPPEEEEE  s:D :D s:D

...newbies  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

kanujunkie

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Possibly a daft question, but when you refer to an ipod, do you specifcally mean the Apple ipod or MP3 players generally?

Slacey

In the case of this thread, the Apple iPod specifically.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Darth Paul

We're in the process of buying a new Volvo S40 (the C-Max is history) and Denison don't support this car yet. Apparently they're testing on it early this year... we shall see. So it means that the beautiful aluminium 'floating' centre console will have to have wires trailed all over it, as well as the iPod holder stuffed into a cup holder.  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

kanujunkie

Darth,

go for the Alpine H/U with there ipod link, its the doggies and has loadsa flashing lights  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

no really is good and allows you to search by file/album/playlist/song, it's a really well built piece of kit
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Hope4Sun

Quote from: "kanujunkie"go for the Alpine H/U with there ipod link, its the doggies and has loadsa flashing lights  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Thats what i'm fitting this weekend  s;) ;) s;)  (if i get the time   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  )

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

kanujunkie

you'll love it Andy, fitted mine in the week and apart from a software issue, no probs.

Make sure you have the latest software on your ipod or it won't work

Which H/U did you go for?
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Darth Paul

Quote from: "kanujunkie"Darth,

go for the Alpine H/U with there ipod link, its the doggies and has loadsa flashing lights  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

no really is good and allows you to search by file/album/playlist/song, it's a really well built piece of kit

It already has an integrated headunit...

So that's not an option.  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Dension have closed their support forum with immediate effect.  Their reason is that the support issues raised are better dealt with via support tickets/self-help etc.

My guess, having seen the forums of late is that they're extremely embarrased by the number of problems people are having with the icelink-plus, and would rather the forum wasn't associated with them (as in on their site etc.).

From 1st Feb, there'll be a new place at http://www.hackmycar.com run by someone else, perhaps filling the gap.  The reason for closing the old forum before the new one is open strongly suggets embarrasment, and is perhaps a way of "calming" a few pissed off users.

You can read their message in full at: http://support.dension.com/forum/

Tags: