Centre console

Started by alancdavis, January 22, 2005, 18:56

heathstimpson

Quote from: "kanujunkie"get out of jail free, my excuse, i'm off to St.Lucia to sit on a beach  s8) 8) s8)    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  life sucks on occassions eh!  s:D :D s:D
Just keep rubbing it in Stu   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

alancdavis

I dont want to rub it in but I have a 3 week job in Burmuda very soon  s:D :D s:D  

The sad part when I get there it takes a week to obtain the site clearence and permits   s:P :P s:P  

Guess I will need to sit in the sun and wait  s:( :( s:(
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

heathstimpson

Quote from: "alancdavis"I dont want to rub it in but I have a 3 week job in Burmuda very soon  s:D :D s:D  

The sad part when I get there it takes a week to obtain the site clearence and permits   s:P :P s:P  

Guess I will need to sit in the sun and wait  s:( :( s:(
But how much play time will you get  s:?: :?: s:?:  Suppose it doesn't matter to much in an area like that  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: