New silver A'pexi intake cone

Started by LeeUK, February 17, 2005, 17:37

LeeUK

I thought it was about time I changed my rather tired cone for a new one, I looked on takakaira and found some rather nice silver cones.  Anyhow, I think it sets the engine bay off rather nicely.

Just watch out for the magpies circling above....mine, mine, mine, mine.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

It looks really good mate!! How much did that set you back  s:?: :?: s:?:   Are they easy to fit will prob get one!!  s:!: :!: s:!:

LeeUK

The whole kit costs about £120 but the silver cone costs an extra £35
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Tem

Quote from: "LeeUK"The whole kit costs about £120 but the silver cone costs an extra £35

So...I thought you had the whole kit with the old black one before? You didn't buy the full kit again, did you?  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Darth Paul

Did you just buy the cone? Would you mind posting the product code as there are lots of different sizes and it would be good to know the correct one.

Cheers!  s:D :D s:D  

Still says 'Dual fannel' on it.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Did they spell "flannel" wrong again?

kanujunkie

i ordered the Apexi intake from Japan parts in the week £85 delivered to my door

p/n from spydermagazine.com was 508-T024
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

so.simple

Quote from: "Beanie"Did they spell "flannel" wrong again?
You can see it in the second pic... They wrote "fannel" again.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Carlos

LeeUK

Yeah those japs have a problem with fannels, but then I have a problem with those japenesse instructions! (Wish I could speak more languages!)  But still you would have thought the bods at A'pexi would have picked up on that by now!

No I bought the original kit over a year ago, got the new filter the other day.  As you can see from the first pic my old cone is looking rather sorry for it's self, going to blow it out with an airline when I get a few mins at work.

QuoteThe right application is our part no : 25149.
 m http://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/table.as ... IiEfFfacBd m `gCb.

This filter with protective box packing weight no more than 520g, so the ONLY most preferred shipping via EMS (Express Mail Service) will cost additional JPY 2,300 EMS rate . This shipping method usually will not take more than a week to reach your shipping address in United Kingdom. This Prepaid charges also include your local custom clearing as well as door delivery to you.
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Tags: