WANTED - Hardtop

Started by GRiches, June 1, 2020, 20:39

GRiches

Hi

With the heat in this country soaring i thought it would be a good time to ask if there is anybody willing to part with a hardtop?

Cheers

8)

wotugonado

Where are you located?
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

GRiches

located in kent close to the m25

wotugonado

I have a silver one but I'm based in Worcestershire.

GRiches

Awesome - is it possible to share any pictures/details please with me?

J88TEO

with fixing kit as well?

GRiches

wotugonado

I can get you some tomorrow. Here's one of it on the car so you know what silver I'm talking about.
You cannot view this attachment.

GRiches

yeah thats the right silver i think - mine is a FL.

give me a message tommorow.

wotugonado

Quote from: J88TEO on June  1, 2020, 21:04with fixing kit as well?
Yes full fitting kit, heater cable and  cover bag with the leather boxing gloves for the side strikers.

wotugonado

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.
Hardtop pics
I have the heater cable and bag and boxing gloves. For full disclosure there's a couple of little marks see the £2 coin pic, they're easily touched up, but due to where they are never really bothered me.

Gregmorse

I have a black one hanging in my garage, Havent felt the urge to put it back on sincei took it off for summer - howmuch are they worth now?

BahnStormer

Quote from: Gregmorse on August  8, 2020, 14:23I have a black one hanging in my garage, Havent felt the urge to put it back on sincei took it off for summer - howmuch are they worth now?

with the fitting kit and in good condition, around £500 is pretty normal...
Black 2006: AC & heated leather: 4x Megillian braces, Koni/Tein custom suspension, MTEC+YS+braided brakes, Toyosports manifold, TTE exhaust, Conti PremiumContact2(summer)/ Conti TS860S(winter) / YokoAD08RS (track/summer), Pioneer MVH-390BT + TS-E171ci, FBSW, Robbins mohair hood.

GRiches

Quote from: wotugonado on June  2, 2020, 17:31You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.
Hardtop pics
I have the heater cable and bag and boxing gloves. For full disclosure there's a couple of little marks see the £2 coin pic, they're easily touched up, but due to where they are never really bothered me.

I am still looking to buy one of these. Can you still help?

GRiches

Quote from: Gregmorse on August  8, 2020, 14:23I have a black one hanging in my garage, Havent felt the urge to put it back on sincei took it off for summer - howmuch are they worth now?

I am still looking - is this available still? Happy to collect responsibly.

Call the midlife!

60% of the time it works everytime...

wotugonado

Quote from: GRiches on January 21, 2021, 19:48
Quote from: wotugonado on June  2, 2020, 17:31You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.
Hardtop pics

Holy Thread revival.... Sorry mate, I haven't logged on here probably since around my last post on this thread.The hardtop is long gone...

GRiches

Quote from: wotugonado on May 19, 2021, 17:34
Quote from: GRiches on January 21, 2021, 19:48
Hardtop pics

Holy Thread revival.... Sorry mate, I haven't logged on here probably since around my last post on this thread.The hardtop is long gone...

No problem LOL, I managed to pick up a black one with chrome fitting kit so no longer looking.
Thanks still for replying. 👍🏼

Tags: