Best stereo with the least amount of efforts

Started by ade1971, August 18, 2020, 06:35

shnazzle

...damn... ageing quicker than I thunk.   LOL!!
man... 

Yes everything is the same. The radio surround is screwed onto the brackets. SO keep it all in one peice. If your radio fits in the brackets/surround...bonus! If not, you'll have to remove the surround and dremel the inner edge (you'll see where it fouls).
...neutiquam erro.

treeroy

Quote from: shnazzle on September 10, 2020, 20:11...damn... ageing quicker than I thunk.   LOL!!
man...

Yes everything is the same. The radio surround is screwed onto the brackets. SO keep it all in one peice. If your radio fits in the brackets/surround...bonus! If not, you'll have to remove the surround and dremel the inner edge (you'll see where it fouls).

Will aftermarket stereo screw in the same place? It has the same screw holes as the stock unit?

Never fitted a stereo myself before to a car. Always paid halfrauds to do it on previous cars.
Going to buy a stereo next week ( probably this http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/head-units/jvc-kw-db93bt-double-din-cd-usb-receiver-bluetooth-dab-car-radio-iphone-stereo )

Just need a screwdriver to get the bits off the centre console yeah? Anything else I need?
I've got the ISO adapter thing. No ideas how I hide the wiring of a DAB antenna though.

DanRS4x

Oscar (the Grouch) named for the grumbly exhaust note
2005 silver HT/AC, Stainless Creations twin exhaust, Tein lowering springs, Ultra Racing front strut brace, Dev's door bushings (more mods to come)

treeroy

Tags: