Where can i buy a supercharger ???

Started by Anonymous, May 3, 2005, 13:40

Anonymous

Does anyone know where i can buy a supercharger for the MK3 Mister and also tell me what else i'll need to change to make it worth my while.

Thanks  s:) :) s:)

Slacey

Quote from: "rainmen23"Does anyone know where i can buy a supercharger for the MK3 Mister and also tell me what else i'll need to change to make it worth my while.

Thanks  s:) :) s:)
Nobody anywhere makes a supercharger kit that will fit the Roadster. A couple of companies claim to have tried, but no evidence of this ever came to light. Due to the complications involved (as the 1ZZ is turned back to front) there is never likely to be one IMO.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tem

Be the first and just do it!  s8) 8) s8)

You might have to chop the firewall and lose the soft top though as there really isn't that much room on the intake side  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

QuoteBe the first and just do it!  

You might have to chop the firewall and lose the soft top though as there really isn't that much room on the intake side

nah  Tem u can try first, if you don't mind. Though thanks for offering

Tem

Quote from: "rainmen23"nah  Tem u can try first, if you don't mind. Though thanks for offering

I see other stuff in my future  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  But I really wish someone would do it  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: