Free MR2-Mk3 Stealth Sub Box

Started by Anonymous, May 4, 2005, 20:46

Anonymous

I have been in communications with Paul Godden of  w www.autoacoustics.com w  about them supplying a stealth 10" sub box for a Mark 3 MR2. As you will see from their website, the work they do is excellent.

He asked me if I could donate my car to them for a short time to measure up for a stealth box. Unfortunately I don't live in the area so that isn't possible.

If someone lives in the Byfleet, Surrey area and if you are interested, the chaps at autoacoustics would like your car to measure up. The person doing this will get a free stealth sub box for their MR2. That's worth over £150 to the lucky driver.

You would also be helping the rest of us to get a professionally made stealth sub box for our cars.

If you are interested please PM me I will pass your details on to Paul.

Many thanks

Stu

kanujunkie

i'm in the area! when do you want it?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Superb Stu, let me know your e-mail address and I will send it to Paul and he will contact you direct.

Thanks

Stu

Anonymous

Thats just up the road from me dagnammit   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

Without knowing what Paul at autoacoustics is planning, it's difficult to say what he needs.

From my discussions with Stu, he has an amp in one of the bins which could cause a problem for them. I don't think it will mind you as they could always use the other bin.

If there is a problem, I will report back, so there might be other opportunities.

Stu

kanujunkie

Looks like my car isn't good enough, the mod i made to get my amp in has now ment that the car cannot be used for this development project, sorry Stu
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

PM sent.   s8) 8) s8)

Tags: