Hankook Ventus Prime 3 K125 and Ventus Prime 4 K135

Started by tricky1138, September 12, 2023, 15:44

tricky1138

Dont shoot me for starting up a debate on tyres again!

Got a puncture on one of my rear tyres so going to replace both as cant get replacement.

I'm all set to get a pair of Hankook Ventus Prime 4 but stupidly thought I'd just make sure they did them in front sizes should I wish to replace them next year, when they'll need doing.

Of course you cant get 4's in 185/55/15 or 195/50/15 but you can get the Ventus 3 in that size.

Has anyone ran these before, or should I keep looking - again!  :o
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

Topdownman

Not used them myself but the ventus 3 seemed to get good reviews so as long as you can still get them in the right size for front and rear then I would go for them.
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

tricky1138

Quote from: Topdownman on September 12, 2023, 15:54Not used them myself but the ventus 3 seemed to get good reviews so as long as you can still get them in the right size for front and rear then I would go for them.

Should have mentioned, cant get 3 in rear sizes, cant get fronts in 4 sizes  :(
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

Topdownman

Ahh, that is a problem. Is that fl or pfl, You used to be able to get them as a set?
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Gaz mr-s

The k125 is a good tyre, apart from AD08's (which I was reluctant to pay the price of) the K125 was the best in Tyretests in sizes available for FL's.  It beats the Falken ZE310 in almost every category.

The K135 is even better according to tests, but not made in 15".

tricky1138

Yes Simon, it's FL sizes.

That's the big issue. Only needing rears at the moment and K135 is minimum of 16"

I could try and see if I could find an old set of K125 so I can match them.

However, won't be needing fronts till next year so will the K125 be even available then. Or maybe K135 will be!

Too many questions that I can't answer!

Maybe look for something else! Haha

Tags: