VEILSIDE MRS IN THE UK!!!

Started by Anonymous, August 15, 2003, 13:40

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Doesnt look anything like it dummy...the one in the "fuzzy" photo is BLUE!...kind of like the autoart model that you cant get.

Its a stripped VS, yet to be painted... use your imagination man.  (just like VS do when it comes it vents and aerodynamics)   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

YES YES YES...I see it now!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

You guys can mock, but I stil think it kicks ass!

Looks like a mini Porsce Carrera GT!

VRRRRMMMMMM!!!!

Anonymous

I would really like a 911 turbo, but will never afford one.  I certainly wont be buying a body kit for my itsy 2 to pretend its one.

Anyone see the Ferrari body kit on the 2 at JAE...WHY!?!?!

I will stick to my lovely 2 cos thats what I bought it for...come to think about it, I should have bought a corsa with 2 body kit.

Seriously though, the kit does look good, but it looks good without too...there is an article somewhere that says the 2 is great, but a large majority of people spend so much money on them to make them look like proper performance cars, that they may as well buy a proper on in the first place...I will dig it out.

Anonymous

QuoteSeriously though, the kit does look good, but it looks good without too...there is an article somewhere that says the 2 is great, but a large majority of people spend so much money on them to make them look like proper performance cars, that they may as well buy a proper on in the first place...I will dig it out.

Arh but thats the whole piont of modification tho mate, people know that they will spend another 2k on making it different so they go for a lower priced car, well i think thats how it works LOL

Liz

Quote from: "bluephoenix"You guys can mock,

You've come to the right place for that!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buster"Arh but thats the whole piont of modification tho mate, people know that they will spend another 2k on making it different so they go for a lower priced car, well i think thats how it works LOL

Arh!.  Thats why the local children buy corsas and novas!.

The bird in chelmsford, her car would look good if it was a nova with 2 body kit...cos she dont need no body kit   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Well I love the VS spoiler so I would like to be the 1st one to make an offer on this if (god forbid) you stick this one in another field  s:!: :!: s:!:  

Thats if the spoiler isin one piece of course      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"
Quote from: "Buster"Arh but thats the whole piont of modification tho mate, people know that they will spend another 2k on making it different so they go for a lower priced car, well i think thats how it works LOL

Arh!.  Thats why the local children buy corsas and novas!.

The bird in chelmsford, her car would look good if it was a nova with 2 body kit...cos she dont need no body kit   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

so true so true. I said the naked look was better   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"Well I love the VS spoiler so I would like to be the 1st one to make an offer on this if (god forbid) you stick this one in another field  s:!: :!: s:!:  

Thats if the spoiler isin one piece of course      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Rest assured pal you will be the first to know if I do!

Ive still got a brand new set of MR2 standard 15inch alloys and red leather seats though if anyone wants to buy them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "bluephoenix"Ive still got a brand new set of MR2 standard 15inch alloys and red leather seats though if anyone wants to buy them?

Post a message in the for sale section and im sure someone will probably rip your arm off for them!

Anonymous

OK guys and gals Ive got some more pics of my Veilside MRS straight from the Japanese auction site. Should be due next week!

Check it out!

Comer

I hope to see Adam's Monocraft and BP's Veilside at a future meet, they both look very impressive.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Comer

Quote from: "bluephoenix"Ive still got a brand new set of MR2 standard 15inch alloys and red leather seats though if anyone wants to buy them?

Why can't they be black leather?  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Michael

Anonymous

Quote from: "Comer"

Thats what i thought!  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

me thinks that mesh is needed in the front arhces! as you can see inside the wheel arche   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

But mesh looks GOOD   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   we like mesh   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I agree! Mesh it is !

The intakes look meshed alredy, see pic:

Comer

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"
Quote from: "Comer"

Thats what i thought!  s:( :( s:(
Are you after some black leather seats as well Kris?  I better watch out for you if a set go on sale  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Michael

Anonymous

Final pics for you:

Shes called the Blue Phoenix coz she rose from the ashes of my old black roadster, see previous post above for the story!

Anonymous

Hi there BP.

I was actually stood right outside Magnum Motors yesterday at lunchtime, as there's a little sandwich shop right nextdoor - thought I'd seen the sign somewhere!

Anyway, when are you picking it up? if it's around lunchtime in the week, then perhaps we could have a mini-meet?! I'd love to have a quick look-see at her in the flesh, so to speak!

Tim

Anonymous

That roadster is really growing on me.... cant wait to see it in the flesh some time!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Comer"Are you after some black leather seats as well Kris?  I better watch out for you if a set go on sale  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Yeah, wouldnt mind - might try that bloke that Steve got his seats done at... take a week off work and leave him my car to sort out.

Anonymous

If someone can let me know when the next South Coast meet is I will bring it along for you all to check out!

Not sur what performance modifications have been made to it yet, does anyone know what the veilside exhaust (minus the turbo) puts out on the dyno bhp and torque?

Also what air filter/induction kit should I go for if it hasnt got one fitted?

Jap GT300

How about going to Alton Towers on 7th September?  I'll be taking the GT300!

Anonymous

Aaargh, Im on holiday in Cyprus that day! That would have been sooo cool! The latest pics of your GT300 look wicked!

Tags: