Toyota GB sports body kit offer

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2005, 14:19

Anonymous

TGB are currently offering discount on the front/rear and side skirt body kit.

It comes primed and painted.

I got 62% discount, total cost £450

Fitted myself this weekend no probs.

This discount is due to excessive stock levels.

Hurry as limited by colour.

dreambackup

do you have pictures and a contact there?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

Anonymous

Been there, done that. And I only paid £350 for mine.   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

contact you local toyota dealer and ask about the offer, will get a photo posted soon

Anonymous

So these kits come already to fit on?

I don't even collect my 2 till tomorrow and i'm looking at mods already   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

This has been around for about a month or so I have had mine fitted about then and it looks great. There was a bit of trouble getting the kit from Mr T but you need to keep pushing the dealers. Good Luck  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Yeh, they are ready to fit on, front and rear bumper extentions are easy, side skirts took me about 2hrs each to fit as they need to be adhered with mastic(supplied with the kit.

Good luck  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

spit

Is this still on? 3 of my local-est MrT's know nothin' about it  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

got my dealer to ring mrt today and there are some still available but not silver or sable  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

spit

There go my plans for the retro two-tone look then  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

You could always get them re-sprayed: You'd still be saving a packet over the price they should be.

Anonymous

Anyone got any more details on this?

I've only had my car a week, what sort of a job is it to fit the kit?

roger

Quote from: "nighthawk"Anyone got any more details on this?

I've only had my car a week, what sort of a job is it to fit the kit?

As said before, talk to your local dealer. If they show ignorance tell them the error of their ways and ask that they contact Toyota through their usual spares / parts channel who should confirm.

I had mine fitted professionally, others have done it themselves. Not a "dead" easy job, just guess you must consider how DIY you are, and what your views are as to final finish / looks if it goes wrong.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Just ordered my kit, £250 +Vat and they had stock in my colour as well
well chuffed.

LeeUK

Quote from: "Bluey"Just ordered my kit, £250 +Vat and they had stock in my colour as well
well chuffed.

Bejasus begarth!  £250?! OK my ears are pricked up now!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

I'm sure I can fit it myself, The mugen front on my last car wasn't a problem.

Anyone got any pictures of the kit on a chilli red car?

Anonymous

Quote from: "nighthawk"Anyone got any pictures of the kit on a chilli red car?

There are a load of pictures here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tbfoster that show our red '2 just after we first bought it - it has had a fair few modifications done to it since then, but these pictures show the bodykit well.  I really must get some new pictures taken of it, but I don't have a digital camera or scanner and have to borrow one from my parents   s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Thanks for the pix link

Is the front splitter the same for both pre and post 03 cars?

Your pictures have made my mind up now too.
I'm finally going to use the caliper paint I've had since last summer.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I never got round to doing the calipers on my CTR....the 2 is gonna get it!!!

roger

Quote from: "nighthawk"Is the front splitter the same for both pre and post 03 cars?

No, slight change to accomodate the foglights.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Well my MrT bodykit has finally arrived! now all I have to do is get the fitting sorted out  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Final price incl.of VAT was £293.75 (what a steal  s:P :P s:P  )

spit

Cheap as chips, or whatever you say in Norfolk!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
The offer is officially unheard of in the North-West which the dealers put down to a regional "zone" phenomenon where they get left out of certain deals. Dunno if this is true or just b  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  llox, but either way I'll be phoning your guys tomorrow Bryn.
Ste

philster_d

Dont worry spit, its ugly    s:) :) s:)

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Bowman"got my dealer to ring mrt today and there are some still available but not silver or sable  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Is that definate as I have yet to order my 1E7 silver kit  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:? :? s:?    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Hi Guys & Gals,

I live up in the frozen north, Tayside Scotland, currently overseas  but would like one of the kits if I could get my hands on one. However I have not seen another 2 in white. Mine is a Jap import and post face lift.

Anyone any ideas ?

Cheers

Anonymous

If you can get hold of one, you'll have to get it re-sprayed, as Toyota never produced the kit in white (as that colour was never sold over here).

Speak to your local dealer and see if they're still available.

Tags: