Toyota GB sports body kit offer

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2005, 14:19

Anonymous

Anonymous

it's a start   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Can't see the back corners, or the spoiler from the rear view   s8) 8) s8)  

I hope I can get my "chilli" looking somewhere as nice.

jonytom

Quote from: "nighthawk"In the mean time, has anyone in this thread managed to actually buy an 03--> kit from toyota for this low price?

Oh yes, see earlier - got '03 red kit for my '03 black 2 for £250 (ex VAT). Had it painted black for £180 ex VAT by Toyota - not bad overall.

Just need it to stop raining so I can fit it.
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

spit

Quote from: "spit"Sorry to confuse - your dealer could be right about Steve being on holiday. I'll try to clarify the position for you in the morning.

As promised - clarification. No, Steve isn't on holiday, unless he has taken his 'phone and emails with him! Kit ordering is still going on through Dealer Liaison as we speak.

Quote from: "spit"As for whats left, this came from Mark at RMB Teeside in direct response to my question "what stock is still available". Unless there is some odd reason that they can't get facelift kits through Steve, I would take this as the informed position..... but again, I'll post up tomorrow if I find out more.

Yep, facelifts started drying up last week and are not available now. This might not be the news you were hoping for Hawky - soz   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Mark has promised a more complete update on the remaining stock levels within the next hour. If it arrives before I hoof off out, I'll post it up.

RMB are to run the kit at the offer price for another 2 weeks, or until they're all gone, so best advice is probably give him a bell before he goes on leave.

Ste
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Bongo

I'm just waiting for Mark to ring me back so I can order one.

To clarify he's not on holiday today is he?

spit

Quote from: "Bongo"To clarify he's not on holiday today is he?
No he's in today, then off for two weeks. But Matthew is standing in from Monday.

Bongo

Good good, I didn't want to be sat around for 2 weeks waiting for him to call   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

richbay

MY EBAY KIT HAS ARRIVED, WILL REPORT ON IT WHEN I GET CHANCE TO OPEN THE PACKAGE. DELIVERED VERY PROMPTLY AND £260 ALL IN INC P AND P AND VAT,

heathstimpson

Are you saying I have left it too late for my silver facelift kit  s:? :? s:?    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

roger

Quote from: "heathstimpson"Are you saying I have left it too late for my silver facelift kit  s:? :? s:?    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

"He who hesitates is lost"   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

spit

Quote from: "Bongo"I'm just waiting for Mark to ring me back so I can order one.

Bongo, you have PM. Are you sorted now, before I post up the (  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  ) numbers?

Bongo

I can confirm I just bought the last silver kit in the country   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

spit

Quote from: "Bongo"I can confirm I just bought the last silver kit in the country   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Close shave matey  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Status as at 1pm today - a bit different to the info I was given yesterday, but hopefully more accurate:

silver: 1 kit left (Bagged by Bongo)
black: 11 kits left
red: 36 kits left
sun: 24 kits left

Mark also tells me that there are 60 sapphire kits left  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  . I haven't seen a sapphire '2 - probably why they got 60 left   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  any ideas?:oops:

ChrisHumes

sapphire is blue mate. phoned him earlier, very good bloke to talk to regarding the mr2, he says whenever there are any offers on in the fututre he will speak to the club.

heathstimpson

I also spoke to him earlier and can confirm that there are no facelift kits remaining. Shouldn't have used the funds for other things and bought it two months ago  s:? :? s:?  It's my local delears fault as when I went to order eight weeks ago they refused to fit because of the hastle.

Anyway the same Teeside dealer has confirmed that he can get hardtop trolleys for us for £65 including P&P. Very nice guy to deal with; why can't they all be so nice and extremely knowledgeable   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

proeliator2001

You say £65 including post and packing - is that right as the thing is massive?  If so, I'd have to say, I'll have one if it includes the wall braket bits

Forgot to mention, are the covers reduced too?
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

spit

Quote from: "proeliator2001"Forgot to mention, are the covers reduced too?

IIRC, Mark said that covers aren't readily available now, which is why they're floggin' the trolleys off.

Quote from: "ChrisHumes"very good bloke to talk to regarding the mr2, he says whenever there are any offers on in the fututre he will speak to the club

Yep, I'm arranging this with him at the moment. A number of ways we could do it - I'm looking for the approach that benefits the club the best without disadvantaging the other good Toyota dealers out there who also want to support us.

Gonna liaise with Dan (Ekona) about this and will probably feature it under Group Buys. I'll be asking you all soon to give me a wish-list (not just for accessories, for parts too - facelift headlights, anyone!?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

Ste

Anonymous

Now i'm really pi$$ed off!

My dealer has been saying that they either know nothing about this and when given the name of the guy at toyota they say he's not in   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:   and now i've missed out on the feckers

i'm off to find beer to console my self      s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "nighthawk"Now i'm really pi$$ed off!

My dealer has been saying that they either know nothing about this and when given the name of the guy at toyota they say he's not in   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:   and now i've missed out on the feckers

i'm off to find beer to console my self      s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Don't I know it; my dealer messed me about and I've also left it too late  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "proeliator2001"You say £65 including post and packing - is that right as the thing is massive?  If so, I'd have to say, I'll have one if it includes the wall braket bits
That's what he told me yesterday. He said I can do the trolley for £65 and will include P&P in that. I didn't ask about the wall brackets as I donot have a hardtop YET  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
Quote from: "proeliator2001"Forgot to mention, are the covers reduced too?
I don't think he is able to get any covers; must be in short supply  s:? :? s:?

philster_d

Quotethe thing is massive

Doesnt it fold up when not in use?

Have you got a number for this guy (maybe you could pm me it  s:) :) s:) )

I need a cover (doh*) and stand I was gonna wait as soon it will go on the car for a while.

Next I have to negotiate with my dad to keep it at his house.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Philster.

Anonymous

Just ordered a black body-kit as they have run out of silver.  Will see what black looks like.  Good service from the dealer on e-bay  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Do you mean you're going to leave it black?!

Actually, that could look pretty good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ekona":shock: Do you mean you're going to leave it black?!

Actually, that could look pretty good.

That's the plan, apparently it was done on an anniversary model of the mk2 [can't say I've seen one]

aaronjb

What you want is a white car with a black kit (and black wheel arches) - very Initial D..  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tags: