'Leccy Arial

Started by Anonymous, August 17, 2005, 00:35

Anonymous

I really dislike the 800 ft arial on my 2, especailly when the hood is down. I have the ipod plugged in which constantly requires it up. bummer i know.

Anyway, does anyone know of any good, small arials. Can we have some pics posted of arials - or advice and cost paid for them!

Cheers guys.

Anonymous

Hi, check over on spyderchat.com for a group buy from lord tabukin I think. Also I think mrs-passion sell them you will need to search for the website. Good luck in the hunt.

Anonymous

A few people have replaced it with the S2000 aerial...  Apparently, it fits straight out of the box.

Edit:  Tried to find an MR2 pic with it but no luck.  This is what it looks like on the S2k:

philster_d

Or add a small swith to the remote antena cable. then you can chose if its up or not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "philster_d"Or add a small swith to the remote antena cable. then you can chose if its up or not.

how do I go about doin that then??

philster_d

I have fitted an aftermarket unit before and there is a wire out of the stereo.

I wonder if someone here knows the right colour ?

Phil

Chris

Quote from: "batts09"
Quote from: "philster_d"Or add a small swith to the remote antena cable. then you can chose if its up or not.

how do I go about doing that then??

GSB made a post about using the useless window disable button for this very purpose...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: