02 plate colour

Started by Anonymous, August 17, 2005, 00:37

kanujunkie

got back late last night from a few days in oxford, nice place, and whilst there spotted another cape 2

Batts09, you ever considered painting your intake vents to the same colour, simon's done it and it looks really good
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

philster_d

hehe

Chris

Quote from: "batts09"bad ears??

ears are what you get at the corners of the hood when it doesn't fold properly.  As the pic shows yours half up, then i can only assume that the comment was philster's poor attempt at humour    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

[/quote="batts09"]
Anyone know the make of the body kit? - I imagine it's from toyota?

It looks like a trd stage 1 to me, iirc.
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kanujunkie"got back late last night from a few days in oxford, nice place, and whilst there spotted another cape 2

Batts09, you ever considered painting your intake vents to the same colour, simon's done it and it looks really good

Yes, just been scrolling through the 03 side vents group buy thread, no cape green though unfortuantley. Anyone know where I could get hold of a set of '03.

Just a thought, wouldn't it be cool if someone made a sort of DIY mr2 animation so you could see what each MOD you put onto the car would look like. I would like to see my car with all the different coloured vents and then choose which i liked best!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chris"
Quote from: "batts09"[/quote="batts09"]

any links where i can pick up some more info on this, my google searches aren't doing me any favours!

Cheers

Liz

Quote from: "batts09"Yes, just been scrolling through the 03 side vents group buy thread, no cape green though unfortuantley.

Get a set and get them resprayed

Quote from: "batts09"Anyone know where I could get hold of a set of '03.

Your local Toyota dealer - part numbers: T62707-17040-B1 and T62908-17040-B1

Quote from: "batts09"Just a thought, wouldn't it be cool if someone made a sort of DIY mr2 animation so you could see what each MOD you put onto the car would look like. I would like to see my car with all the different coloured vents and then choose which i liked best!

Fantastic idea, fancy giving it a go!!

Quote from: "batts09"
Quote from: "Chris"
Quote from: "batts09"[/quote="batts09"]

any links where i can pick up some more info on this, my google searches aren't doing me any favours!

Cheers

Look here - this is a sticky in the appearance section and has all the body kits including TRD stage I, you will have to look through the list...

m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1344 m
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Yes I am going to give it a go! I'll start with a basic 2 and work upto putting mods on. Thanks for your help, it seems my kit is a "euro bodykit"

Tags: