My eyebrows GB.

Started by Anonymous, October 7, 2005, 17:38

Anonymous

Guys, my GB for the eyebrows is met with a little interest in SC.
http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=4324199#4324199

I'm just wondering why none of you in UK seemed interested at all?

I'm wanna know what you guys think. Is it ugly or something?  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

spit

I was surprised at the lack of response to your GB post too  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Maybe it is a matter of taste and preference. Did you get any PMs from the UK crew?

Personally, I like them, and I'd take a pair in 3PO but the pockets are empty. Everything is being pumped into the back of the car at the moment  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Will there be another run?

Now, if I can just find someone to source a sensibly-priced J-Spec OBDII scanner..........  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

jonytom

Yeah, I really like them too. Just got other priorities on the modification front at the minute.

Also, would like to hear some of the feedback from the first time buyers, if I'm totally honest.

(Of course if you could do them a bit cheaper you might be able to twist my arm!).   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "spit"I was surprised at the lack of response to your GB post too  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Maybe it is a matter of taste and preference. Did you get any PMs from the UK crew?

Personally, I like them, and I'd take a pair in 3PO but the pockets are empty. Everything is being pumped into the back of the car at the moment  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Will there be another run?

Now, if I can just find someone to source a sensibly-priced J-Spec OBDII scanner..........  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Affordable OBDII scanners are hard to come. Plus, I really need to get really affordable ones to get even the slightest interest from you lot, else I'll just be wasting my time. Therefore, I'm still searching for the 200+ quid range. But it's not easy. I had the fortune to see one last week for 266 quid. But I need to get an order of 50, which I don't think I can get over here.

I did receive some PMs from the UK crews, but they are mostly words of encouragement when I was about to cancel the GB in SC at some point. The rest are asking if I'll be willing to do another run when they've mended the holes in their pockets. That's really about it.

All your $$ been dump into the back??? You mean you are the one who bought allllll my eagle badges and stuck it on the rear!!!???   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "jonytom"(Of course if you could do them a bit cheaper you might be able to twist my arm!).   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Now that's called robbery!! Instead of offering a word of consolation, you tried to bargain down the price??!!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I thought for roughly 85 quids is a reasonable price. No?

proeliator2001

Personally I love to be able to see my headlights from inside the car, reminds me of really old fashioned cars and is refreshing after driving a string of cars where you hardly even see the bonnet from the drivers seat (and I'm 6 foot 4 so it's not like I'm miss daisey peering over the steering wheel   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )  The eyebrows would hide that and again, I like the big headlight look.
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

Tem

Quote from: "simontan75"I'm just wondering why none of you in UK seemed interested at all?

I'm wanna know what you guys think. Is it ugly or something?  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

I like them and the price is just great  s8) 8) s8)  If only you made a matching set for the rears  s;) ;) s;)

Sadly I can't really afford even that right now  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

spit

Our new Avatars Tem  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Tem

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

kanujunkie

gotta sort my eyebrows out soon, got my own plans but i should be getting change from £10!!! i'll let you know the details later Simon  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

jonytom

Quote from: "kanujunkie"gotta sort my eyebrows out soon, got my own plans but i should be getting change from £10!!! i'll let you know the details later Simon  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Intriguing - or are you just getting them waxed?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

kanujunkie

Quote from: "jonytom"
Quote from: "kanujunkie"gotta sort my eyebrows out soon, got my own plans but i should be getting change from £10!!! i'll let you know the details later Simon  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Intriguing - or are you just getting them waxed?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Stu wouldn't get his eyebrows waxed: he's a hardcore plucker.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

jonytom

Looks like a Monobrow GT300!

Anonymous

You guys are a bunch of funny blokes!! You Stu especially!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Funny why the British's taste is so vastly different from the Americans.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Any take on CF front splitters for 03+ spyders?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

kanujunkie

Quote from: "simontan75"Funny why the British's taste is so vastly different from the Americans.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

were just wierd f***ers, thats all  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kanujunkie"
Quote from: "simontan75"Funny why the British's taste is so vastly different from the Americans.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

were just wierd f***ers, thats all  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

[drum rolling] Who?  The Americans or the Brits??  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

kanujunkie

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  AFAIK, you guys are all nice people... WEIRD nice people.   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

edward.carter

Only just spotted this and there nice!!! but im skint nooooooo, just out of interest if you have any left as the GB is closed how much would shipping to uk be?

jonytom

So anyway, are you going to do another run? Or maybe you have some in 202 left over?

rtbiscuit

hi simon sorry to open up an old thread, but i'm quiet interested

couple of questions:

1. do you still do them, and if so could i look at getting hold of a pair in the new year

2. could you do them painted in 8m6 02 blue

3. if you could do all this what is the price?

the only reason i look, is this could be a good way for me to hide the misting in my lights.

for those of you who haven't seen them before here they are on a car

would be looking at about febuary time, cos i have your rear visor to pay for and a che manifold on the way, plus road tax this month.

money is always going out and rarely coming in
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

I have several PMs across both boards asking for a rerun. I would love to, but the whole ordeal of a GB is very taxing, plus I need to resource a competent painter for the paintjob. The last painter I outsourced did a good job, but it still wasn't up to my expectation.

If it's any consolation, I will make a rerun over here once I've sourced another painter only because the UK lots missed out the last GB. Of course everything has to depend if there's enough interest. I won't want to repeat a 26+ orders this time round though, so a 10-order mini groupbuy would suffice.

If anyone's interested, please post your interest here, and I'll make a rerun sometime in the new year IF I'm able to sort out the painter.

Anonymous

My rear visor to pay for? You mean Dev's?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

rtbiscuit

so many things to buy from so many people it gets confusing.

would it be possible to source an unpainted pair if thats easier!
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Tags: