Pic my ego !

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2005, 07:31

Anonymous

Maybe no one wanted to comment on the pictures, I will though.

Exhaust
Dont like it - and doesnt seem practical.  Speed bump would rip that thing straight off.  Looks quite 'Need for Speed' and bit large for such a small car.  Makes the car look out of balance.

Wheels
They are smart, and set the car off really well.  Good choice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "projectneon"Maybe no one wanted to comment on the pictures, I will though.

Exhaust
Dont like it - and doesnt seem practical.  Speed bump would rip that thing straight off.  Looks quite 'Need for Speed' and bit large for such a small car.  Makes the car look out of balance.

Wheels

yeah and it's the probleme on this forum Uk's owners spend their time to discuss what's the best meguiars shampoo for hours, or where to buy the magic VVT-i badge, or wich springs are the best for the 1567th time...

Some cars here are awesome, but specs are only on a sig... When i see my posts i understand...

And for the exhaust, it's more like JGTC GT300 look, than "Need for Crap" or anything else....

I'm going on JDM street racing look, so I don't need an exhaust like Remus, TTE or another tuner system like this...

Best regards mate.

kanujunkie

look Dabeny, if you want to be an arse then please carry on, a lot of people dont come on here midweek, they've got better things to do than come on here and listen to people go on about how great there cars are, now please quit it
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

leon_in_uk

yep i had a similar exhaust on my car for about 3 weeks...

its far too loud and large for a small mr2.. totally a chav look...

and then i int really bothered bout the rest of the pics if thats the old attitude
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

leon_in_uk

Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

Wabbitkilla

Eeee - lad, that's fightin' talk where I come from!!   s:x :x s:x  

That exhaust is way ott, and wouldn't survive a roadtrip in the UK, but that's my opinion.

I do like the suspension mods - very shiny, and the wheels a rather nice too.

But being English and typically reserved, please everyone calm down, each to their own!

Thing is we like it here, if you don't then you're entirely welcome to not visit. I'm sure if you actually met the people on here you would enjoy the time.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

markiii

Quote from: "dabeny"
Quote from: "projectneon"Maybe no one wanted to comment on the pictures, I will though.

Exhaust

Wheels

yeah and it's the probleme on this forum Uk's owners spend their time to discuss what's the best meguiars shampoo for hours, or where to buy the magic VVT-i badge, or wich springs are the best for the 1567th time...

Some cars here are awesome, but specs are only on a sig... When i see my posts i understand...

And for the exhaust, it's more like JGTC GT300 look, than "Need for Crap" or anything else....

I'm going on JDM street racing look, so I don't need an exhaust like Remus, TTE or another tuner system like this...

Best regards mate.

hmm, mental note must remove gun from dabeny's head and stop forcing him to visit.

grow up, so far as I can see you've added nothing to this community so far other than posting pics of your car and expecting we should all go gaga about it.

if your not getting your required ego boost feel free to frequent somewhere that provides it.

beleive it or not it's not just some large conspiracy of zee english to ignore you.

For what it's worth I like teh exhaust and if it sounds  as good as on Adams 2zz it's the nicest sounding I've heard yet.

need to get rid of that big MRS Passions sign though  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Draggon

Exhaust

Wheels

Best regards mate.

LOL....didnt realise we HAD to comment on everything posted here  s:) :) s:)
Looks like I will be busy.

Nice car chap......just dont bang on about it  s;) ;) s;)
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"

Exhaust

Wheels

Best regards mate.

hmm, mental note must remove gun from dabeny's head and stop forcing him to visit. ==> ohoh...oh !!!

grow up, so far as I can see you've added nothing to this community so far other than posting pics of your car and expecting we should all go gaga about it. ==> Maybe cause you spend your time reading Meguiars posts here dude, just open you eyes elsewhere sometime, i made some funny things  s;) ;) s;)

if your not getting your required ego boost feel free to frequent somewhere that provides it. ==> Nothing relative to my ego dude be quiet  s;) ;) s;)

beleive it or not it's not just some large conspiracy of zee english to ignore you. ==> What a good news! thx a lot

For what it's worth I like the exhaust and if it sounds  as good as on Adams 2zz it's the nicest sounding I've heard yet. ==> i doubt it's just a 1ZZ with stock header and main cat

need to get rid of that big MRS Passions sign though  s:wink: :wink: s:wink: ==> don't understand this but OK !   s:D :D s:D  

So, my post was about the interest here about some detailed posts, but if you all thing same as markiii, i have no more to say.

Dabeny, big exhasut like my ego >_<
  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kanujunkie"look Dabeny, if you want to be an arse then please carry on, a lot of people dont come on here midweek, they've got better things to do than come on here and listen to people go on about how great there cars are, now please quit it

You're fun dude!!

leon_in_uk

where you from deb?
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Anonymous

Quote from: "leon_in_uk"where you from deb?

Anzy le Duc   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

leon_in_uk

good old france then.....
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

red_leicester

Pic my ego   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "red_leicester"Pic my ego   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

yes i think it's fun cause some members here think it's about that   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

What a shame I have come in late today, would have been nice to see all these "wonderful" pictures of blue sky.  From what I can see everyone has been nice and friendly.  All I see now is little yellow arrows, the thread is dead.

Be nice and people are nice to you....easy.  Be an ambasedor of your nation, don't  firm up my personal views about certain countries.

Oh welcome to the club, I am sure you have a lovely car.

karlus972

Quote from: "leon_in_uk"yep i had a similar exhaust on my car for about 3 weeks...

its far too loud and large for a small mr2.. totally a chav look...

and then i int really bothered about the rest of the pics if thats the old attitude

coming from a guy that has a pimp my ride Corsa with 237543 stickers on it, and an MR2 that spends more time in a garage than on the road, that sounds like a compliment Leon!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Anyway to get back to topic, Dabeny's got a point to the fact that comments on mecanic's mods are much like "nice", "cool" rather than technical comments.......  s:? :? s:?
Madinina Style!!

Tags: