footwell lighting that comes on with interior light?

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2005, 23:10

kanujunkie

Mike,

I'm on nights at the mo so what i'll do is take mine to bits at the meet on saturday and report back to you with what i find. at the mo my head feels like a bag of sh1t and i cant think straight
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

mg

Quote from: "kanujunkie"Mike,

I'm on nights at the mo so what i'll do is take mine to bits at the meet on saturday and report back to you with what i find. at the mo my head feels like a bag of sh1t and i cant think straight

No problem Stu, thanks for your help.
[size=67]2005 Silver | Red Heated Leather | TTE Turbo | TTE exhaust | TTE Lowered Springs | TRD FSB | B&M Short Shift | David\'s Style Bars | Bama Tall Deflector | Red Calipers[/size]

mg

Quote from: "kanujunkie"Mike,

I'm on nights at the mo so what i'll do is take mine to bits at the meet on saturday and report back to you with what i find.

Stu,
Did you ever get a chance to look at this?
[size=67]2005 Silver | Red Heated Leather | TTE Turbo | TTE exhaust | TTE Lowered Springs | TRD FSB | B&M Short Shift | David\'s Style Bars | Bama Tall Deflector | Red Calipers[/size]

kanujunkie

sorry mate, had a slight problem, like possibly being made redundant, had my mind on other things, i'll bring my meter home again and have a look on friday, can you pm me with a reminder on thurs evening? cheers
[size=100]Stu[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "kanujunkie"sorry mate, had a slight problem, like possibly being made redundant, had my mind on other things,
Looks like we are in the same boat Stu  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

kanujunkie

Quote from: "heathstimpson"
Quote from: "kanujunkie"sorry mate, had a slight problem, like possibly being made redundant, had my mind on other things,
Looks like we are in the same boat Stu  s:? :? s:?

bloody Christmas time, bah bloody humbug this year!!!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

good luck Heath   s:? :? s:?
[size=100]Stu[/size]

mg

Stu, sorry about the news!  If I remember, I'll PM you.
Thanks

Tags: