Side vents

Started by Anonymous, December 15, 2005, 12:52

Anonymous

hi guys

as ive got the black mudguards on my car and the black leather interior i was thinking about getting the new style side vents and they alot nicer looking that the old ones but getting them in black.  you rekon the black vents would work with the frog?

karlus972

Quote from: "reddi"hi guys

as ive got the black mudguards on my car and the black leather interior i was thinking about getting the new style side vents and they alot nicer looking that the old ones but getting them in black.  you rekon the black vents would work with the frog?

yes they will, as they'll be consistent IMHO with the other black pieces of your car. I've got a silver MR-S with black side vents.......check pics on my website   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Madinina Style!!

Gazz

Is that a Frog or Toadster   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=80]Lotus Elise 111R, Larini Sports Exhaust [/size]

Anonymous

lol - toadster,  i like that   s:) :) s:)

i like the black on your silver car bud.  hopefully lots of people agree it would be a good idea or someone is good with photoshop and gets a good pic of green one and lets me see what it would look like

where you get your chrome dial surrounds, cost?

Anonymous

Don't Know if its relevent but I've the yellow car, black Mudflaps and hardtop and black 17"s and currently waiting on 03 black side vents, also waiting to fit smoked side repeaters. Proper little bumble bee me, even though its not everybodys cup of tee. Will try and post pics when Ive recieved and fitted all my bits

Anonymous

Would like to see pics KJ, i'm quite liking the two tone effects going on !

I'm currently thinking about adding some RED Badges, vents, seats and hardtop to my BLACK '2

Anonymous

I love it but its a bit of a marmite (either like it or hate it). Nobody likes the black alloys though and there the thing I like the most! Promise I'll post pics in new year when the vents land and I've got off  my arse to fit the smoked side repeaters. Also waiting on a package from Dev so that should be fun too.

Is there a gallery where we can post pics or should I just stick it on a thread?

heathstimpson

Quote from: "kj"Don't Know if its relevent but I've the yellow car, black Mudflaps and hardtop and black 17"s and currently waiting on 03 black side vents, also waiting to fit smoked side repeaters. Proper little bumble bee me, even though its not everybodys cup of tee. Will try and post pics when Ive recieved and fitted all my bits
I was looking over a brand new Lotus Exige in Yellow with black alloys etc the other day and think it looked awesome  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Darth Paul

Quote from: "heathstimpson"
Quote from: "kj"Don't Know if its relevent but I've the yellow car, black Mudflaps and hardtop and black 17"s and currently waiting on 03 black side vents, also waiting to fit smoked side repeaters. Proper little bumble bee me, even though its not everybodys cup of tee. Will try and post pics when Ive recieved and fitted all my bits
I was looking over a brand new Lotus Exige in Yellow with black alloys etc the other day and think it looked awesome  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Yeah, the Elise in gunmetal with black wheels looks great. So does, ahem, a Sable '2 with metallic black alloys...  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   Now, I wonder where I got that idea from?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

hey guys back to the topic, which is ME!!!   lol    s:D :D s:D

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "reddi"hey guys back to the topic, which is ME!!!   lol    s:D :D s:D

Nah, I don't think you would look good with side vents.   s:? :? s:?    s:D :D s:D  

Simon

Anonymous

Have you pics of the car that we can have a look and then hazard an opion I've never seen a toadster.

Darth Paul

Black's gonna look poo IMHO.

Silver's good to match with the wheels/lights.

Red to matched calipers!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

But naturally it's whatever floats your boat.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Liz

I have got a set of silver for sale on my bits and pieces thread!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

hhmmm im not sure now,  i like the look of both the black and silver,  if it makes any difference i have the hardtop as well so alot of the time the car all green (no black roof)

HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!

Anonymous

could you put the vents on reserve for me liz so i can see if can get cash?

Liz

Reserved!

Anonymous

For what its worth i think the black looks class

Liz

Nooo, silver is much nicer!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

t11 gup

I think black looks best, but maybe cos the alloy looks dark in that picture!!  Hmm, can see why your having troubles, not an easy one to decide!!!
[size=75]Blue 2000, TTE lowering springs, TTE sports silencer, TTE rear grille, TTE rear spoiler,
Yellow J-spec front badge, Blue J-spec wheel caps, Black J-spec[/b] steering wheel badge, Dev\'s keyhole covers, clear repeaters
Anthracite refurbed stock alloys[/size]

Liz

Buy mine and get them sprayed green!

kanujunkie

these poor vents are going to get a personality disorder with the amount of colours they've been sprayed  s:? :? s:?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Peter Wright

I have a pair of 03 chrome ones somewhere if you would like to try them on a photoshop
Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

ghollis_84

Hi,

I would be intersted if anyone has a set of post 03 model vents, any colour, i can get sprayed.

Personally i think the Silver looks the best Reddi or go Green
Red MR-S, TRD Stage 1 kit, plate V* MRS, AEM Induction Kit, TTE Springs, Pre-Cats Gutted, Corky, Custom Luggage set, BAMA, 03 side vents, TRD FSB, Gun Metal grey stock wheels, Red Calipers, Club Sticker, Clear indicators, Dev\'s

heathstimpson

I also like the look of the silver ones. Red is a definate no no  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: