Private Reg's

Started by PET3R, January 21, 2006, 22:24

spit

only if you've got one   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

I always thought they were a bit sad..... so when I was feeling a bit sad, I got one  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

i am looking at 2 that will need a bit of messing with

N11 CGX    OR  G7 NLG (make the L very small)

Want it too look like NIC G  which do people think?   s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Personally, I'm of the opinion that if you need to radicaly alter a plate with screws and/or dodgy spacing, then it'll probably look a bit stupid.

Lee's one is ok as it's personal to him, and Liz's one passes as it's not stupidly altered. I'm tempted by MR02 FTW myself...

Anonymous

yer i agree i just want one ut my name is rubbish, and only have 2 initials so thats out too, N11 CLA is 5k and     N16 OLA is 56k    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

m http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/ ... an/REG.jpg m    -first one ooks better on the car

PET3R

lol i live near Alan Shearer and his reg "200AS" is on his bentley and i thought he must own "9AS" so I searched for that and it was on a Citroen Saxo 1.1   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

car worth 50p

reg worth 50k   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

PET3R

* it is 2000 not 200 AS   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

edward.carter

Quote from: "jonytom"Sorry everyone - but I've been biting my lip for TOOOO long here.

I'll be as subtle and polite as possible, but er, um is it really possible to use the words "cool" and "private registration" in the same sentence?
Yes   s8) 8) s8)     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

jonytom

Private reg - not cool! Guess you're right Ed!

Maybe my registration should be H2WF AIP (how to win friends and influence people)   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

edward.carter

Well i like my private plate   s:D :D s:D     s:P :P s:P    so there...

Anonymous

Quote from: "edward.carter"Well i like my private plate   s:D :D s:D     s:P :P s:P    so there...

You POSER!

It's not like I ever enjoy driving round top-down, shades on, music up, one eye out for admiring glances at the car..........hang on.......oh bugger   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

edward.carter

Quote from: "weaselchops"
Quote from: "edward.carter"Well i like my private plate   s:D :D s:D     s:P :P s:P    so there...

You POSER!

Erm yeh...  s:) :) s:)      Well gotta do something to cover up the fact that its so old   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: