Warranty

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2006, 09:27

Anonymous

just out of interest.  I have a 2000 model, and I have a 3rd party warranty on the car, what is 'Toyotas' warranty ? Is this 3 / 4 years ?

heathstimpson

Quote from: "projectneon"just out of interest.  I have a 2000 model, and I have a 3rd party warranty on the car, what is 'Toyotas' warranty ? Is this 3 / 4 years ?
3 years from new and then you can pay for either a one or two year policy from Toyota for as long as you want. But rather pricey  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Thanks.   Was just checking, as the wheels are starting to corrode ( previous owner hardly drove it - and was garaged too ) but Im getting Dan's wheels anyway..... wasnt sure how long the Toyota warranty was, but guess mines run out now  :-) :-) :-)

Have 3rd party warranty cover on the car at the moment, but dont think it covers things like that.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "projectneon"Thanks.   Was just checking, as the wheels are starting to corrode ( previous owner hardly drove it - and was garaged too ) but I'm getting Dan's wheels anyway..... wasnt sure how long the Toyota warranty was, but guess mines run out now  :-) :-) :-)

Have 3rd party warranty cover on the car at the moment, but dont think it covers things like that.
They sometimes cover things up to 5 years if you have a full Mr T service history but not the alloys I'm afraid  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

well mines over 5 too anyway, so never mind  :-) :-) :-)

Tags: