Cd player and Clock Fuse?

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2006, 16:36

Anonymous

hi

yesterday i fited my new cd player, and somehow there was a spark and the cd player now wont start and the clock doesnt work, and the aerial is up all the time!

nothing wrong with the cd player it was tested in my mates car, must be a fuse in the car?

Ive checked the fuse boxes in the back and the front, and they all seem fine?

Is there any fuses else where in the car?

jamfe355

I seem to remember that there are 2 Fuses, Radio 1 and Radio2, on the side of the dashboard, if you open the passanger door you should see a panel about the size of a ciggerete packet, try in there.
2002 balck MR2, Eibach springs, Apexi exhaust system, corky\'s, cusco front and rear brace, lower front tie bar,  Bmc carbon air filter plus some minor tweeks.

Anonymous

thanx, both the radio1 and 2 fuses were gone, got them changed now  s:D :D s:D  all working!

red_leicester

You mean I can prevent the missus from listening to Terry Wogan and Jeremy Whine just by removing a fuse labelled 'Radio 2' ?  Excellent.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "red_leicester"You mean I can prevent the missus from listening to Terry Wogan and Jeremy Whine just by removing a fuse labelled 'Radio 2' ?  Excellent.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

No, you need to remove the one marked "Radio Coffin Dodger".

Tags: