Help is my Aircon working?

Started by Anonymous, April 25, 2006, 10:49

Slacey

OK, easiest way of testing the A/C - when you press the button, if the light on the button illumibates and the revs rise slightly then it's working. If after a few minutes on the coldest setting it isn't freezing, it probably needs regassing. HTH.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Thats what im on about.
Thankyou Slacey.
That was nice and clear, not too technical.
I'll Try that.

kanujunkie

fine then Luke, do you want some help then or not?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Thats why i signed up to this forum... for help....
but i dont want help if im gonna be treated like a moron when a dozen people are askin different questions at me and they seem to contradict each other.

I aint no mechanic and dont claim to be, but i know how to talk to people and explain things as thats what i do in my line of work.

Im not having a go as thats the last thing id want to do and im gussin you know your stuff but your delivery could have been better.
And just because someone doesnt understand doesnt mean you should have a go, even if it was Read The Flippin Question, even thats rather insulting.

kanujunkie

keep your hair on, jeeez   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

look Luke i dont think i will be giving you any of my help, i spend a lot of time in the name of helping run this club that i love and i dont need it from you, i've helped a lot of people over my time and i cant be assed with people giving me grief in return.

Go get lost!

**gets out of pram and picks toys up**
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome

GSB

Quote from: "lukieboy"Thats what I'm on about.
Thankyou Slacey.
That was nice and clear, not too technical.
I'll Try that.

I could simplify it further if you like?

Push button, feel a bit colder... Rub hands together and say "Brrrrrr" if you feel it'll help...

Of course, most people post a question here when the above doesn't happen, and therefore need a little more technical detail.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Personally, I think you've done ok, after all, you've managed to post this in the wrong forum, using a topic title thats ambiguous and thus useless when the next guy who comes along with air-con issues actually uses the button for a change, and still people, including the moderators, have offered their assistance...

We strive to make new members welcome here, and never treat anyone like an idiot until they've proven beyond all reasonable doubt that they are one... All we ask is that all Newbies get the feel for the place, use the search, read the stickies, and dont upset anyone by asking questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times before... Flame wars, insults, dummy spitting, and general bad behaviour all have thier places. But none of those places is at the ROC.

Now, If I were in your position, I'd rather like to get on here. As a Mk3 owner, you'll quickly have realised that this is the ONLY UK MR2 club with any depth of knowledge on the Roadster. It'd be a shame if you were to get off on the wrong foot here.

So, Back on topic please...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

markiii

[ADMIN] and on that note moved to maintenance and teh title changed[ADMIN]
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Luke, after all that's gone on in this thread please atleast tell me your aircon is now working!  s:D :D s:D

Tags: