Washer Jets

Started by leon_in_uk, May 12, 2006, 11:14

leon_in_uk

where can i get a pair of smart washer jts from!!!

mine seem to be blocked and stuff...

need some new ones and noticed the ones on ebay have a straght tip, instead of the bended tip off the roadster!!
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

GSB

Quote from: "leon_in_uk"where can i get a pair of smart washer jts from!!!

mine seem to be blocked and stuff...

need some new ones and noticed the ones on ebay have a straght tip, instead of the bended tip off the roadster!!

A smart washer jet shop?

Have you tried actually unblocking them? All it takes is 30 seconds of prodding a pin through the hole. Of course if you want chrome, or perhaps those bloody awful washer jets with blue LED's in that seem to be considered so "Kewl" with the MAX Muppet crowd, then I suspect that eBay is your pal... and stuff...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

leon_in_uk

no dont want imberassing ones..

but need some new ones. one hole has got a bit of pin in there. the other 3 holes are aiming different directions and only 1 hole is ok. i really do need new ones..
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

kanujunkie

have you ever tried Mr.T?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tem

You do know you can aim them, right?  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

leon_in_uk

tried doing that. but as i need 1 new jet i might as well get a set..

1 hole is blocked with a bit of pin...   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Anonymous

Sure your 2's not Creosote rather than Silver?

lol

leon_in_uk

huh  s:?: :?: s:?:
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Chris_h

Is the car now working fine Leon?
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

leon_in_uk

nope... just got the car back as it was. a duff engine....

the new new engine is going in on tuesday.... untill then i am gutting a manifold ready for the new engine....
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Slacey

OT please fellas. The eBay ones do work fine though even with the 'straight' pipe.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Does anyone know if you can get these in chrome, if so where?

Peter Wright

Quote from: "bossman23780"Does anyone know if you can get these in chrome, if so where?
They are are available just about anywhere aven Halfrauds   s:D :D s:D  

But mine came with neons on which I cut the wires off  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

So they dont have to be Toyota specific then? any should do?

Peter Wright

Quote from: "bossman23780"So they dont have to be Toyota specific then? any should do?
Any will do they all fit the same
Do a search on ebay for "chrome washer jets"
Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "bossman23780"Does anyone know if you can get these in chrome, if so where?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't do it Bossman. I will cry if you do. Surely you have something better you could spend your £10 on.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Anonymous

Ihave a taste for BLING!!! now   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peter Wright"
Quote from: "bossman23780"So they dont have to be Toyota specific then? any should do?
Pete

They all seem to have the crappy LED'S in them  s:? :? s:?

Peter Wright

Quote from: "bossman23780"
Quote from: "Peter Wright"
Pete

They all seem to have the crappy LED'S in them  s:? :? s:?
QuoteBut mine came with neons on which I cut the wires off

Anonymous

I no you said that Pete, just guess i'll keep looking, dont want those!

Peter Wright

Anonymous

Getting close, but not the right type   s:) :) s:)

Tags: