Ice....where do i put it????

Started by Anonymous, October 6, 2003, 19:01

Anonymous

Hi

Im after some advice guys
I have booked my 2 in at a reputable ICE installer and a spending quite a few pennies on what i think is gonna be a good install.
I am having to sacrafice the rear storage bins and am havin it boxed in and 2 10" kicker subs will be mounted, these will hidden behind the seats.
Im a novice as far as installs go, other cars i have had have been easy to put a decent system in. I also have a company car and practicality is not an issue.

Does anyone think this is a little excesive and will all the work and £ be worth it.

Concerned Coley!

Slacey

Sounds good to me mate! I'd like to do something similar (I currently have a Sony CDX900 H/U and Focal 165a's), but can't really sacrifice the minimal luggage space. Let us all see it when it's done!
BTW, whereabouts are you in the UK? I'd like a listen too, if your close.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Cheers

At last some possitive feed back, i must admit i've had some funny looks when i have said what i had in mind.
I'll be using the same head unit as you! i also had the one before (cdx850)
A quality high power H/U with loads of features and the remotes are a godsend... my driving is bad enough without having to look down at the tunes.

Think my mind is made up.... that was easy!

Slacey

Quote from: "Coley"Cheers

At last some possitive feed back, i must admit i've had some funny looks when i have said what i had in mind.
I'll be using the same head unit as you! i also had the one before (cdx850)
A quality high power H/U with loads of features and the remotes are a godsend... my driving is bad enough without having to look down at the tunes.

Think my mind is made up.... that was easy!
Great minds think alike!
At the end of the day, if it's what you want, then go get it. You still haven't said where you are though....   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

replyed to ur PM coley so you can post it up on here if you want

Tags: