Mids (Kidderminster) Meet pics

Started by Slacey, November 2, 2003, 19:52

Slacey

Despite the weather early on (torrential rain and wind), the day eventually brightened up, and it turned out to be a great day.
We had seven cars attend (even if one wasn't a Toyota   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  ), and it was nice to see some new members and meet first timers.

All lined up, looking pretty...

The interloper (nice car, BTW!)

One of my now infamous 'You really shouldn't be doing that while driving' pics...

And who the hell are this lot?!

Once again, I'd like to thank all those who attended, and hope to meet some of you who couldn't make it another time.
The next Mids meet will be early December, around the Warwick / Banbury area, check Events for more details shortly.

Sean   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

even more p@~:ed of i missed out on the style bars now roger has got his on  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  
sorry i missed out,but should be up for next time.

filcee

Some more pics ...

Outside the pub ...

A bunch of a*e  s:D :D s:D  

Mine ... and the first shot with the tin top on

*Edit*I was playing with the pictures, and thought that the bunch of a*e looked better with all of the car park removed from the foreground, so I've changed it for the cropped version.  If you're interested, the original picture is here http://www.filcee.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mr2-mids-nov-03-019.gif
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Anonymous

What a great day

Big thanks to Slacey for setting it all up.....take a bow. (oh and for picking up the bar tab)

To S7eve who took the trouble to sort out a route and sorted everyone with maps, for a after lunch blast.

And to everyone else that made it a most enjoyable event.
Look forward to the next

Coley

Anonymous

Thanks to slacey for organising the meet and to S7eve for sorting out a cruising route.

filcee, I like that line-up shot outside the pub.

Who knows the Warwick/Banbury area well enough to suggest a venue to slacey and plan a blatting route?

Regards
  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Just like to say thanks to everyone for being very welcoming yesterday! I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon, hope you all enjoyed the route!

Have you seen the weather today?? Why could it not have been like this yesterday??

Lookin forward to Decembers meet!

Anonymous

looks like you had a good day and if the NORTHEN lot fancey coming down to Chelmsford again then im sure somone will arrange it   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: