New chrome "Spyder" emblem.

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2007, 07:24

Anonymous

I just want to share what I've bought a few weeks ago. Now for those who likes the rear "spyder" emblem that comes with the USA spyder, look no further. IMHO, this looks much better than the original, and it's metal.

Take a look.

So I have four of them. Well, 2 for now and 2 more are in the mail. I got the first 2 from an ebay seller. However, he's not selling these anymore. These emblems belongs to the 1962-1964 Corvair Monza Spyder. It's a chevolet. I've bought 2 more just in case mine got flicked. Anyway, there are supposed to have metal clips that will fasten to the ends. So After some searching, I found out that this website sells all sorts of corvair related items. You can get the emblems here as well. The part number for it is C71, and the part number for the metal clips (with plastic insert) is C570A (a set of 10, C570 being a single clip).

Ordering is a little troublesome for international order. You are better off enquiring about the shipping prior to making order. They would require you to provide your credit card number and telephone number etc. It's a bit PITA, and it took me a week of correspondance before I made a purchase. But it will be worth it.

Currently they are out of stock for the emblems (since I bought the last remaining 2). Enquire when they will restock. I'll take some photos of the clips when I receive them.

Tags: