Started by markiii, February 7, 2007, 09:05

kanujunkie

you need to be less picky  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

spit

You should be able to find the full range you need from the US. From experience - when I had a rogue (no relation!) supplier - Greddy are very responsive to emails and phone calls if you need to check availability.  

But as you pointed out earlier they're not the cheapest and the colour/backlight option to match our clocks is only available in 60mm (aluminium face warning series).
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

I just happened to think... the gauge I'm simulating doesn't even have a linear scale.  It is linear within different ranges, but each range is different.  This is so there is more resolution where the temperature is "interesting", yet you can just glance and see where it is between the bracketing numbers.  So it is even more complicated taking that nonlinear signal and making it register correctly.

Tem

Quote from: "markiii"thanks Tem,

the closest tehy have to my needs are the 60mm ones which are horrendously priced and too big

any other ideas?

Not from me.  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Hello,

As an example, this is what I will use for my spyder:

- Bought a triple pod TRD from japan parts:

This pod accepts only 60mm gauges.

- Bought 3 60mm electrical Pivot gauges (From MRSPassion): Voltmeter (Pivot sound series), Oil pressure and oil temp (Pivot Gekko series).
Each gauge includes its suitable sensor.

http://pivotjp.com/product/flame-gekko-e.html

Already received the triple pod TRD, but waiting for Pivot gauges delivery.

The final result should look like this:

Tags: