Top Gear 2003 Survey.....

Started by Anonymous, November 9, 2003, 20:57

Anonymous

OK so the '2' came in at 33, the Elise at 43, the TT at 56.  But have I missed the MX5?????  Cant see it in the top 100   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

Only proves what we always said......

Anonymous

Quote from: "R2MUL"OK so the '2' came in at 33, the Elise at 43, the TT at 56.  But have I missed the MX5?????  Cant see it in the top 100   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  Try No 6......   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    Geez this humble pie tastes shite......   s:( :( s:(  

My theory is this.........

'2' drivers are out enjoying their cars far too much to be taking time to fill in blummin surveys.....

MX-5 drivers on the other hand....
  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

Or that '2 drivers are a little more realistic about their cars when rating things like practicality.

Anonymous

stil not bad though.85% of owners are happy with there cars.  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

ahh, dont eat it all mate... im not surprised you didnt see it... who would have expected it to be in the top 10!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Bloody MX-5 owners!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "R2MUL"But have I missed the MX5?????

Try looking for it here   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=1433&start=15

Anonymous

Celica didn't do too badly   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

From reading the posts on the MX5 owners club website, I think that the MX5 won't fare as well at the next survey due to clutch problems

Tags: