Members with OBD II Code Readers

Started by carl_evs, April 12, 2007, 20:08

colin123bell

Quote from: "uktotty"
Quote from: "cclarke99"I've got a Launch Creader and I'm in North Bristol about 10mins from the M4/M5 Almondsbury junction
So DOES this work with JOBD like they say it will?

i need to know the answer too i have japan mrs  mk3 roadster they are jobd   scanners do you have the right one for japan model 2001

my u 480  memo scanner of amazon worked on my uk spec mr2 roadster mk3 fine and clears all lights fine,
look forward to an answer

colin123bell

Quote from: "Webrondek"I have a U480 reader location Carlisle happy to help
Derek

mine works on mr2 mk3 fine as well u480 amazon

Beezer

I have a reader with appropriate Toyota software. I'm in Medway, Kent.

L14HRE

I Also have one, im in East Kilbride just outside Glasgow

Suzz381

Hi Guys,

My EML appeared at weekend, i'm hoping it's just the usual O2 sensor!

Has anyone near Newcastle got a code reader I could use please? If not i'm thinking of buying this one from fleabay - could anyone advise if this is correct one to buy please? Obviously if I do buy more than happy for people to use it.

m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/U480-Universa ... 1360042220 m

s:D :D s:D
2001 Silver MR2
2006 Black TF127

tricky1138

Quote from: "Suzz381"Hi Guys,

My EML appeared at weekend, i'm hoping it's just the usual O2 sensor!

Has anyone near Newcastle got a code reader I could use please? If not i'm thinking of buying this one from fleabay - could anyone advise if this is correct one to buy please? Obviously if I do buy more than happy for people to use it.

m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/U480-Universa ... 1360042220 m

s:D :D s:D

That one will work or you can get a small bluetooth or wireless one that works with an app on your phone.

Oh and I've got one if you're stuck for a read?
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

Suzz381

Fab thanks tricky! I'll order this one then as will be handy to have in future when each O2 sensor dies!!
Thanks lots for your kind offer ☺
2001 Silver MR2
2006 Black TF127

Suzz381

You can add me to the list now - Newcastle upon Tyne
Happy to assist anyone wishing to use the code reader   s:D :D s:D
2001 Silver MR2
2006 Black TF127

manos3003

Feel free to add me as well. Happy to help anyone in the West Midland region  s:) :) s:)
I can't recall a day when I drove my MR2 and it didn't put a smile on my face
<strike>2000 Spectra Blue Mica - 2ZZ-GE gone, but not forgotten</strike>
2002 Spectra Blue Mica K20A2 coming up

insx

I have a bluetooth reader + torque which works with the standard UK car. I'm in Wickford, Essex.

fastel888

Hi, I've just bought an Elmscan 5 Compact OBD II. I live in Margate, and would be pleased to join the list.
:flame: Uninsured drivers should face a firing squad!!! http://mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=56346

Swan_Connery

I'm up here in Scotland with a basic £5 eBay special that does the job if anyone needs a reset or fix!

rokz_2005

I cam ready codes and rest elm lights. Its not anything fancy.
Al - london, East

Tricky

U480 Can available in Shaftesbury, Dorset if anyone needs lookups or resets.

KJPG

I can go on here. Sam (KJPG) I live in Rochdale/Oldham area but I work in Huddersfield so I'm quite happy to head somewhere after work etc, just make sure you've got a good brew waiting   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

JoeCool

JoeCool :

Elm327 OBDII dongle and torque pro.

South East
2ZZ '02 Roadster

Carolyn

I have an OBDMATE bought from Amazon.  Reads both European and Japanese codes.  Also tells you what the code means.  Near Northampton/Wellingborough.  Can be bought cheaper from China....
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Rockingdad

Hi,

I have a Elm327 OBDII bluetooth dongle and torque pro who i'm happy to help members out with  s:) :) s:)
I'm in Clacton on Sea, Essex
2005 1E7 Silver with some mods.
MR2 How to vids and other cool content here:
www.youtube.com/Daddiaries

osborne900

Just got an OBD reader. I'm in Dundry, N Somerset.

Steve@D1Customs

You can add me Loughborough, East Midlands

Genuine Toyota Dealer OEM OBD and ECU Break-out
To list a few Testers I currently own are: Toyota  TCCS Checker/Toyota Intelligent Tester (AKA Toyota Handheld Tester as shown in the BGB)/ Toyota Intelligent Tester II / Toyota Techstream OTC

forgot to add these are JDM jap spec compatible

Feel free to pop down to the workshop if you want to have codes read/reset/view freeze frame and or simply just want to see if everything is working as should on the live data stream, I can also run active test's on the ECU, there is no charge for this Diagnostic service to club members   s:D :D s:D

Standard

Dreaded engine management light has appeared so if there is anyone with a reader who can confirm the O2 sensor has died that would be a great help (West Mids/Black Country/Worcester areas).

Thanks

JoeCool

I could post you mine if you like, or else for a tenner with torque it's a sound investment!
2ZZ '02 Roadster

manos3003

Quote from: "Standard"Dreaded engine management light has appeared so if there is anyone with a reader who can confirm the O2 sensor has died that would be a great help (West Mids/Black Country/Worcester areas).

Thanks

Bro, I'm in Cov. Although I'm off from Wed for the next few days, back in the UK next Tue.

Happy to help though  s:) :) s:)
I can't recall a day when I drove my MR2 and it didn't put a smile on my face
<strike>2000 Spectra Blue Mica - 2ZZ-GE gone, but not forgotten</strike>
2002 Spectra Blue Mica K20A2 coming up

MR2Al

Hi All, I live in Exmouth and work in Newton Abbott, I have a code reader and happy to help anybody nearby. PM is probably easiest, I check in here most days.

Al.
04, Silver, totally unmolested. Hard Top...Off.

MrMorgan

Hi all I have a laptop running worths wow software happy to plug you in.
I'm in the march Peterborough area

Tags: