DOTZ wheels fitted ( pics added )

Started by Anonymous, August 9, 2007, 17:38

Anonymous

hi folks not been on for a while so hello all!!!!

anyone heard of these?? av priced them up and they will fit but was just wondering if there any good??

cheers kids  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

here they are if your intrested??

rtbiscuit

neer heard of them, but i  like the look of them  s:D :D s:D
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

heard of them -was going to get them but got turned off-
going for Rotas instead  s:D :D s:D

karlus972

Heard of them and almost bought some. DOTZ Drift or something in 17x7.5

12 kg each.......ouch   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Madinina Style!!

Anonymous

12kg eh...  s:? :? s:?   oh well not really that bothered, going for looks not speed ( after the tree thing!!!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  )

am picking these badboys up tomorrow so i will post some pics when i can. and yes i know it needs lowering now  s:D :D s:D  

laters .... y'crazy fools

aaronjb

Quote from: "karlus972"12 kg each.......ouch   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Ouch indeed - my TE37's are 5kg each (16x7).
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

ooooooooh get you!!!!!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

went to pick these up last night when i got the call........ right wheels, toyo tyres,..............5 STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:( :( s:(

SimonC_Here

The pic shows 5 stud. Do they come in 4?

silly question really I'm sure they just got the wrong ones.

Simon

Anonymous

yea they come in both. correct ones have been ordered and should be there tomorrow!! free fitting for my troubles   s8) 8) s8)

MR-S

I think a buddy of mine had a set of Dotz. Not much good on Irish roads. They're like butter, too soft - Potholes will make sh*t of them. They look great alright and they do some lovely stlyes but on rough roads they won't last.
TRD lip kit, Che Headers, TRD rear Brace, NGK Plugs, TRD oil filter, Facelift side Vents, Key hole covers.

Anonymous

woooohoooo got them on !!!! looks a bit high now so lowering on its way i'll stick some pics up tonight   s:D :D s:D  

the roads around here are quite smooth so i should be ok there MS-S cheers   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

here's the pics

sooo neeed loooowering!!!!!!

MR-S

They're a sweet looking rim all the same. Good work mate.
TRD lip kit, Che Headers, TRD rear Brace, NGK Plugs, TRD oil filter, Facelift side Vents, Key hole covers.

Anonymous

Devs Keyhole Covers
Clear Side Repeaters
03 Side Vents

Needed now !! Looking good fella !

Anonymous

Devs Keyhole Covers .... yes
Clear Side Repeaters .... yes
03 Side Vents .... no i think they go with the wheels ( and look a bit different )

booked in for pre cat removal on wed..... £55 deal!!!!
me skint'eastwood yes but things are moving in the right direction now  s:D :D s:D  

love it!!!!

Liz

Nice wheels  s:D :D s:D   - but the fact that it needs lowering takes it away from the look at the moment...what tyres have you got on it?
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

yea i cant wait to see it when its lowered....

went with the toyo proxes as recomended by you lot   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

What tyre profile and widths did you go for then?

Anonymous

205/40/17" all round. feels and drives fine..... this is where i get told off isn't it   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

Not at all   s:) :) s:)  

I think as long as you did your research and thats what works for you! then

Anonymous

just done a quick lowering job on it  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

heathstimpson

Now that looks better  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Liz

Quote from: "patrick_devereux"205/40/17" all round. feels and drives fine..... this is where i get told off isn't it   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Not told off, but there is alot of writing and evidence on this site that its not a good idea, especially with what happened to the car beforehand to your missus, be more likely to happen now with those on it...still its what suits you...good luck!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tags: