Comments On My MR-S

Started by dlivingstone_19, July 10, 2008, 15:47

dlivingstone_19

What do people think I should do next?

** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

TJK

-Twin exhaust

-Paint the brake callipers

-Move the precarious rear fog light!
[size=75]EX -[/size][size=75] 1999 MR-S - TTE spoiler [/color]- TTE exhaust - TTE style bar - TTE chrome - 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - Adjustable Springs[/size]

aaronjb

Spoiler (ducktail) and rear lip.. I wouldn't do much else, it looks excellent to me.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

dlivingstone_19

Moving the Fof light and painting the calipers are my next jobs. My exhaust is very new still so will be leaving that unless change exhaust trim. Any more?
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

StuM

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Moving the Fof light and painting the calipers are my next jobs. My exhaust is very new still so will be leaving that unless change exhaust trim. Any more?

Don't know if it is feasible, but I reckon if you could put fog lights where the rear reflectors are on MR2 (either side of the number plate) that would look ace.

I don't think I'd do any more looks-wise (other than maybe a spoiler) - it looks great already.

Cheers,
Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

Peter Wright

I must say it does look very nice   s:D :D s:D  
The only things that in my opinion would enhance the look are

Gloss black the hidious front and rear grills
Remove the fog light and replace into the light housing
Paint the calipers
A nicer tailpipe
Maybe a rear spoiler

Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

dlivingstone_19

How do you gloss the grills - What do I need to buy?

What style of tailpipe would you suggest?

Thanks for comments so far

Toyota MRS Spec:

uktotty

face lift rear Lights
Spoiler
dual Exhaust
calipers

But very clean and tidy car.

loadswine

The car does look very nice. How about a set of TTE rear bumper inserts? I think that would finish it off at the rear.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

dlivingstone_19

Any more....

Toyota MRS Spec:

Peter Wright

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"How do you gloss the grills - What do I need to buy?

What style of tailpipe would you suggest?

Thanks for comments so far
Just buy a can of spray paint and mask off the car and give them a couple of coats about an hour between no need for primer
I also did the inside of the front lights
Go to halfords or somewhere and choose what you think would look nice for a tailpipe
Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

dlivingstone_19

Ok thank you. Ill do that.

Toyota MRS Spec:

Anonymous

Give it a polish.  It looks filthy   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

dlivingstone_19

Oiii It's sparkling

Toyota MRS Spec:

Anonymous

I agree.  I'll have a tub of that Elbow Grease you have   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

dlivingstone_19

s:D :D s:D

Toyota MRS Spec:

StuM

Quote from: "SarahAnn"I agree.  I'll have a tub of that Elbow Grease you have   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

Group buy anyone?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

Anonymous

Those C One side vents are the business !! nice colour as well   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

enid_b

just go out and drive it.

that looks fabulous.

E
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Wabbitkilla

+1 Is very nice & shiny & glorious Mr L!

I dunno, needs a finishing touch at the back for me, relocate the foglamp, put a rear skirt on and double exit exhaust.

Congrats on a very nice looking car!
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

nitro

a big turbo  s:D :D s:D

dlivingstone_19

Thanks for the comments.

I'm modifying on a budget at the moment so minor touches will be carried out.

Toyota MRS Spec:

dubs

how about a set of dev's keyhole covers?  Other than that it is a smart looking car-one of the nicest ones i've seen.
good times
MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

s a watt

The car looks great the way it is mate as someone said get out and drive it.

If on a budget then spend money carefully.

Get rid of thet fog lamp.

Wont cost much but the back will look much better  s:D :D s:D

Liz

Quote from: "nitro"a big turbo  s:D :D s:D

Or a little one   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I normally am not keen on the blue (no offence blue owners) - but that looks lovely - especially those C-One side vents.....I so want!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tags: