Comments On My MR-S

Started by dlivingstone_19, July 10, 2008, 15:47

Anonymous

Lagoon blue.

nitro

at halfords its toyota mica blue 2000 on.just bought some myself  s:D :D s:D

dlivingstone_19

Is it easy to debadge the front badge?
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

Anonymous

It's dead easy.  Use dental floss and do a 'sawing type' action back and forth behind the badge.  It comes off a treat   s:D :D s:D

dlivingstone_19

Does it leave any holes after you've debadged the front?
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

Anonymous

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Does it leave any holes after you've debadged the front?

Done to death, search reveals all.

dlivingstone_19

I'm planning to fit the LM Induction Kit, It is a cotton filter.

When I asked if it comes with everything to install including maf sensor fittings they said - "it attaches to the normal inlet tube so MAF sensor is as normal".

Is this correct? I don't want to have to buy anything else afterwards.

Toyota MRS Spec:

Andy_Foz

Car looks great, mate!

Can I ask... what splitter and sideskirts have you got on there? I think they look really nice!

Andy

dlivingstone_19

Trd Front splitter & Trd Side Skirts

Cheers

Toyota MRS Spec:

dlivingstone_19

I have purchased and fitted the following:

Richbrook Gear Knob,
Trd Seat Belt Pads,
Red Brake Calipers,
Speedometer Surround Colour Coded (Blue),
Blitz Induction Kit
Relocated Fog Light

Will put pics soon

Toyota MRS Spec:

Kool PT

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Red Brake Calipers

Pray tell. Do you mean that you have painted the existing calipers, or replaced them with factory powdercoated red ones?
PT\'s Cruiser: Black 2000 MR2 Roadster V6

3.0L 1MZ-FE V6, Ferrari 355 exhaust, Cusco FSTB, Tein S.Tech springs.

dlivingstone_19

Hi,

Can someone do me a big favour.....

Please can someone photoshop my alloys wheel in black?

Use picture 3 on the first page of this post.

Thank you

Toyota MRS Spec:

StuM

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Please can someone photoshop my alloys wheel in black?

Hi.

Pic 3 didn't come up very well due to the burnt out colours etc from the sun behind the car.  This worked though:

Hope that helps.
Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

Chris

Very tidy looking car!   That's solves it for me - i'm defo gonna look into getting me some trd side skirts!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

dlivingstone_19

That's excellent. Thank you for making my alloys black.

Looks brill I think.

Toyota MRS Spec:

Andy_Foz

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"That's excellent. Thank you for making my alloys black.

Looks brill I think.

Check out my thread a couple down from this one, mate.. I have the same colour car and painted mine gold. See what you think?

Andy

dlivingstone_19

Is it illlegal to re locate the rear fog light?

I'm looking to move it behind the top of the bumper grille.

So not really visible from outside but light will shine through the grille.

Toyota MRS Spec:

Anonymous

Perfectly acceptable, that's where it sits on an S1 Elise.

uktotty

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Is it illlegal to re locate the rear fog light?

I'm looking to move it behind the top of the bumper grille.

So not really visible from outside but light will shine through the grille.
Will be fine as long as you dont stick it on the front!

dlivingstone_19

Where can I get some touch up paint from? Need it to be perfect colour match.

Also any ideas for making the interior look a bit more modern?

I've colour coded the speedo surround so far.

Toyota MRS Spec:

markiii

Toyota?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

dlivingstone_19

Cheapest option.... I guess halfords would have some.

Do you know what colour name mine is?

Toyota MRS Spec:

roger

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Where can I get some touch up paint from? Need it to be perfect colour match.

Also any ideas for making the interior look a bit more modern?

I've colour coded the speedo surround so far.

Toyota are best.

What's modern? Very personal thing. Plenty of pics around on here showing what has been done. Leather seats / door cards is an obvious example.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

roger

Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Cheapest option.... I guess halfords would have some.

Doubt it. You need your colour code from the plate in the door. Toyota only costs  £3 or £4 and it will be an EXACT match.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

StuM

Quote from: "roger"
Quote from: "dlivingstone_19"Cheapest option.... I guess halfords would have some.

Doubt it. You need your colour code from the plate in the door. Toyota only costs  £3 or £4 and it will be an EXACT match.

Is this for a spray Roger or a little pot/brush thingy-ma-jig?

Thanks
Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

Tags: